cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Anyone know what Tcode ZKO8G Does?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this code looks at anything without a cost center and posts the entries in a settlement account. Would love confirmation or additional info on this. Tried looking this up in the community and on Google.

Thanks.

Laksen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laksen,

The 'Z' in the front of the transaction code indicates that it is a customer object, i.e. a custom transaction code created in your system, not part of the SAP standard. Therefore, we can't know precisely what it does, and that's also why it won't show up in a search on Google or SCN. It's specific to you.

However, it's very likely a modified clone of standard tcode KO8G, which is for settlement of internal orders. Or, it might not be modified at all, but just setup to call KO8G with a standard variant to preconfigure the selection screen.

Have a look at tcode SE83, Maintain Transaction, to lookup the program that your ZKO8G calls and any variant it uses. Then you can look up what that variant does in that program.

Cheers,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for this response. This was extremely helpful.

Laksen

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oops, typo in my response, that should be SE93, not SE83.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matt,

I know this thread has been dormant for a long time but I wanted to see if you have run KO8G at your organization. If so by running it what journal entries are made in SAP?

Currently we have a balance in our settlement accounts ending with "999" and I feel like this shouldn't be the case.

Many thanks.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laksen,

We don't use this transaction in my organization, sorry. You might want to ask this as a separate question in the functional space for that module; at a guess, I think that is probably .

Meanwhile, if the current question has been answered for you, you might want to close out the current discussion. Have a look at .

Cheers,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Answers (0)