cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS type purchase req. start date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where in the source plant will deliver goods on a particular day of week. I tried by maintaining order processing calendar on the Tlane, the start date on the purchase requisition created by the heuristic is not the same as on the order processing calendar. Can some one please help me how can I meet this requirement.

Thanks,

amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created calendar with period open for Thursday and assign to the MOT. Transport duration is 24hrs and the GR time is 1 day. Purchase Req. created after PP heuristic has start date for Thursday. I see no issue with deployment. The order is now changed to SNP type. The issue is with the TLB order. The availability date is moved forward by 7 days with start date in the current period (Thursday). Transport activity it shows as 7 days. In ECC purchase order do not show the correct start date. It is moved by 7 days. The PDT it shows as 7 days while the GR is 1 day. I need to understand how the PDT is changed from 1 day to 7 days during the TLB, if I use calendar open for 7 days I see not inconsistency between APO and ECC. Please help me out to resolve this issue.

regards,

amol

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PPDS reads the transportation resource capacity. Have you maintained corresponding shipping calendar in the source location? (/SAPAPO/LOC3, Calendar tab)

BR

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claire,

I appreciate your help. I tried maintaining shipping calendar on the source location, but this has not worked. If you know any other alternate solution please let me know.

Regards,

amol