cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when connecting an oracle DB with Integration gateway

0 Kudos

I followed the steps from the blog and the ojdbc was deployed successfully to SMP. Still, i'm getting "Driver class oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver not found" error message when i try to test my connection. The first difference i saw when completing these steps was that I'm using SMP3 SP05, could this be the issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

Could you delete previously deployed jdbc jar file and recreate a new one as mentioned below:

1. Copy the supported ojdbc driver to a temporary folder on the same partition as the SMP installation folder e.g. C:\ojdbc.
  2. Open a command prompt and select the folder "..\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\tools\dbconfig"
  3. Execute the following command: "create_jdbc_bundle.bat -oracle <path to the oracle ojdbc driver>"
    Example:
    C:\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\tools\dbconfig>create_jdbc_bundle.bat -oracle "C:\ojdbc\ojdbc6.jar"
  4. Copy the new created "oracle-jdbc-osgi_<version>_3.0.0.M1,jar" to "..\SAP\MobilePlatform3\Server\pickup"
0 Kudos

It worked!

I saw this procedure in the link in your first reply but i didn't think on trying it as they were saying both eclipse and command line would work. I guess this isn't the case.

Thanks Jitendra.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Could you share below information:

1. Can you cross check if deployed driver are OSGi enabled? Refer this.
  2. Can you share screenshot of the destination settings and error ?

note: The blog you followed is referring to SP03 (1st GA of SMP3)..You should not have any problem in connecting to Oracle DB being on any SP.

Regards,

JK

0 Kudos

1. I did. Here is a screenshot of the projects manifest.

2. There error

The destination settings