cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction CK11N

cristianopapa
Explorer
0 Kudos

anybody knows how I can block save button after transaction CK11N run ? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor

The transaction code CK11N is used to create cost estimate for material. Why such a requirement ? Do you want to do it for some particular user ?

If you do not want to give save option, then why you need to use the t-code CK11N ?

cristianopapa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu

I have some user that can run T-code CK11N and can save result and other user that can run T-code CK11N but mustn't save.

I created by OKKN new "Costing Variants" without flag "Saving Allowed" but I fear that other user choose the variants and save the cost in material master data.

Could you suggest me if I can avoid to some user to save the result of transaction?

Thank you very much

Cristian

cristianopapa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try manage the problem by roles.

I created new roles with authorizations on CK11N and Authorizative Object K_KEKO, I insert, in this field, the costing variant that dont' permit to saving the result.

I created new cost variants by OKKN with no flag on field Saving Allowed

I inserted the user in the roles created so they run the CK11N only with variants that don't permit to save the result, the variants is creating in copy of the original cost variants.

Cristian

former_member222105
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Cristiano,

Ur requirement have no solution. Even if u want saving should not happen, Then u can do it with Date Control in Costing Variant. Give Costing Date to as 'No Default Value. Whenever u run Cost Estimate Give the past date. The Values will populate in the standard Cost Estimate CK11n, but the system will not allow to save standard Cost Estimate since Cost estimate is always run for the future and not for the past.