cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FWO Pickup date value saving issue in Table /SCMTMS/D_TRQROT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issue with data value saving for Pickup date in FWO.

Table field /SCMTMS/D_TRQROT-PIC_EAR_REQ is not storing value which is entered at UI screen while FWO creation/updation.

It is adding 5 hours while saving to table. If I am entering 01:00:00 at screen, table is storing 06:00:00.

My system time zone is CET(+1 Hour) and User's Default Time Zone is EST(-5 Hours).

I am not able to understand how screen entered values getting added with 5 hours while saving to database table.

Please guide me if anyone is having any idea over same.

Thanks,

Maharshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maharshi,

There is a conversion takes place whenever data is sent from UI(FPM) to Backend(BOPF).

Especially for Date format,times and decimals system will read from the User settings and convert accordingly before data is saved in the database.

If you are interested to know more, you can put a breakpoint in class - /SCMTMS/CL_UI_CONVERSION and Method - /BOFU/IF_FBI_VIEW_DATA_MAPPER~MAP_DATA_UI_TO_BO_NODE_2.

Here you will notice how dates and times are convereted as per user specific settings. The above class and method gets executed as soon as you change some date and time in Stages tab of Forwarding order.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Bharath.