cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM SUS Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We are implementing MM-SUS functionality and facing some issues. Could be very generic for those who have already worked on it so would need your help to fix these.

1. Once the PO is created and submitted to Supplier , he is able to send POR for quantity greater than the PO quantity. Although we have configured message control as error for object type POR but still the system is allowing the supplier to post the POR with quantity greater than PO.

2. We are not able to trigger the changed PO to SUS. We are changing the PO and saving it but a changed IDOC is not triggered ( may be some config is missing or we are not able to figure it out).

3. Same tolerance check issue is with ASN as well where supplier is allowed to create it with quantity greater than PO. I checked and found a note on this 1960743 which says that system would issue a warning in that case , which is happening but although i have changed the message to error still it is issuing warning and allowing the user to post the document.

4. Has anyone implemented an attachment function for documents ASN and INVOICE ( as this is not available in MM-SUS as compared to SRM-SUS).

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seth,

There was an issue in the Purchaserorder out select badi which we fixed and were able to trigger the changed PO XML.

Infact we were able to fix all the aforementioned issues.

Regards

Ushir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ushir,

Please let me know how you fixed issue for attachment in SUS documents. Thanks in advance.

regards,

BA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ushir,

For #2, did you set up the ORDCHG idoc in WE20?

Regards,

Seth