cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPF: automatically Putaway WT creation after distribution of the inbound delivery from ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm trying to test the PPF in order to create a putaway WT for an inbound delivery in EWM-System directly after its distribution from the ERP-System.

1. I’ve chosen the action profile (PDI_01) and did an assignment to the doc type PDI

2. I’ve created the determination procedure to the action profile:

3. I’ve created a condition records:

After this I try to disribute an inbound delivery from ERP to EWM, but as after distribution as after saving of the inboun delivery nothing happens.

Could you, guys, give some hits, what I missed and where I should define the whrehouse process type for the putaway WT?

Thank you in advance

BR

Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

is the detemination procedure you have assigned 0DWTP ?

Then check in SPPFCADM whether the Action Definition has any further conditions, there can be Schedule condition and Start condition, you can have these removed if no special conditions apply.

Then in DLVPPFC also double check the GM Status. As Alex writes - now you have the GM Status set to NSFI, then it will be triggered when you change the status from Not Started to Completed.

In case you have system set up to send GR after the putaway confirmation, choose a different GM Status trigger point. E.g. NSNS.

Regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

thnaks for the help once again,

I did some settings you and Alex proposed and now I can see than my action will be found when creating Outbound Delivery Order:

But even I have only one condition record to my action "PDO_01_WT_CREATE" it will not be fulfilled...log says

I also changed the GM status to NSNS...can I somehow find out which conditiontion the programm is claiming about?

BR

Denis

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

I have similar issue where SLG1 log says condition not fulfilled for my action definition.Have you fixed this issue? Do you mind sharing how?

Regards,

Khushboo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

Can you show slg1 log of creation inb.delivery with ppf log items?

Example:

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

thanks for the responce.

BR

Denis

0 Kudos

What the GM status of inb.delivery after it distributed to ewm?

It must be "Completed".

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Inb. deliveries has "Not Started"

Where can I change it?

BR

Denis

0 Kudos

When you post goods receipt putaway task will be create automatically.

BR, Alex.