Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have the following requirement:

Material "M1" has available stock of

5 EA in ST01

and
8 EA in ST02

ST01/ST02 are storage locations in the same plant. ST02 is located closer to the plant than ST01 - Hence delivery is preferred from ST02. Sales order with requirement quantity of 10 EA comes in through IDOC with ST02 at the item level. Standard SAP will perform ATP check and will confirm only 5 EA and when we create the delivery it will copy over ST02 in the delivery document.

What we need is that the system should also pick the remaining stock from ST01 of 5 EA and copy that also in the delivery. So I would think that system should run another ATP check at the ST01 level and check for sufficient stock - If the stock exists, create another line item in the delivery with the remaining quantity and populate the storage location as ST01.

I have heard of Rule based ATP check but it has a lot of integration with APO which do not have in our SAP landscape. Is there a way we can fulfil this requirement using minimum customization and without APO?

Business scenario in FMCG: Main Go-Down has 8 units of material M1 and Depot 1 has 5 units of the material. If I have an order coming in for 10 units, how can I achieve this ? Main G-Down and Depot 1 are configured as storage locations (MG01) and (DP01) assigned to plant (P001).

Regards

Siddharth Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the enhancement V02V0002, you can achieve this

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

This is not possible within standard ATP. You want the system to generate a completely new line item for a new storage location if there is not available quantity. This is quite a large (& complex) requirement that has never been designed within standard ATP. I think the only way to achieve this would be through user exits, but this would be a very large development on your system and would really need to tested very thoroughly.