cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports in a system after charm configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am going to configure charm in Solman 7.1 SP 10 and so the transports in all systems linked with solman system are going to be done in charm only.My project is in the middle and now only we are configuring charm in the project.So i wanna know how can i track the transports which are already transported in different systems and also there may be some transports which are released by abapers and not yet transported.How can i Track those transports by using charm.

Regards,

ArunRaj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204161
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun ,

You can get the list from STMS import history , simply filter by the CTS project id, assuming all the earlier transports were part of a project

Regards,

Shaswat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaswat,

Thanks.

Yes I can get those transports from Import History.But My question is How can i integrate these transports also in the charm tool as already imported.Is there any way for getting these transports tracked in Charm tool also? Can we add these trs in Charm tool?No need to import it further Just for viewing these trs in cham as already in imported state.

Also What about some transports which were already released by abapers and not yet moved to quality systems.How can i include these trs also in Charm tool?

Thanks,

Arun Raj.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

ChaRM has this missing capability and later SAP came up with solution as Central CTS which will register all Open and RELEASED transports which are existing

check below

Central Change and Transport System - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

thus you need to configure Central CTS to achieve

how to

Thanks

Prakhar