cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Pack Stack 10 on NW 7.4 - 5 Missing Views

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just applied Support Package Stack 10 to a PI 7.4 dual stack system (Sybase on Linux).

Since applying the stack there are now 5 missing views reported in DBACOCKPIT / Missing Tables and Indexes

DEMO_CDS_SQLFUNC

SEPM_PADDRESS

SEPM_PADDRHELPER

SEPM_PCONTACTP

VSADLSB_AU_SFLGH

I have also attached the SUM LONGPOST.LOG file

There was one error during the SUM process. This was the error described in SAP Note 2086899 and I was able to repeat the ACT_UPG phase as described in the SAP Note.

The system appears to be absolutely fine. There are no errors being reported.

Has anybody else had 5 missing views after the application of Support Pack Stack 10 on NW 7.4?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kenny_chen
Explorer
0 Kudos

I met the same issue. Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Best Regards,

Kenny

AnilDandi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara

Please check SAP note which matches this error.

This is from the resolution section:

Execute the report RUTCNVFUNCCRE1 as described in SAP Note 2109638. To do so, on the program selection screen that appears when you press F8, select the "Force Direct Execution" checkbox (the function is deleted if it exists and is created anew). Execute the program. Afterwards activate the views mentioned in the log RSDB02EN.<SID> in transaction SE11 and repeat the current phase in the SUM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Many thanks for your reply.

I have raised a message with SAP. The SAP Note 2144394 which you are referring to does not quite match our situation. The note assumes that SUM is still being run and has just failed in phase RUN_RSDB02CK_INI and says to repeat the current phase in SUM after the report RUTCNVFUNCCRE1 has been run. In our case SUM has successfully completed so we are not able to repeat any phases. The note also assumes that an upgrade with SUM DMO option is in progress.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same issue patching STACK10, could you please tell me if SAP sent you a message with the solution?

Thanks!

Raúl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Did you find a solution. We're having the same problem.

Regards,

Gert-Jan

0 Kudos

No I didn't, If there is not a correct answer in this forum I will raise a message with SAP.

Best regards.

Raul.

kenny_chen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Jose

I met the same issue. Have you solved? Or what's the ticket number?

Best Regards,

Kenny