cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PERSONAS customizing Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning all

I’m working on a project on SAP PERSONAS and I have a question, hope you could help me.

I need to know if it’s possible to input in only one screen, several fields from the same transaction without change screen?

For example, for transaction VD01 we have, an initial screen with condition and general screen in which there are several fields to create customer.

I would like to create only , one screen with initial screen and general date on a same or one screen with all fields from transaction vd01 on same

Thanks a lot for your help

Let me know if you need further informations

Best Regards

Cheers+++

Guillaume

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Theoretically you could have one screen taking all the values for your new object into custom fields and then use scripting to navigate to subsequent screens, populating all necessary fields based on the custom input fields you had on the first screen of the flavor.

In case of VD01 however, this is problematic because the first screen of that transaction is a popup window, asking for the organizational data of the new customer. So I can hardly imagine you could have all your other input fields on that popup window. Right now the window size is static, determined by the transaction definition. I can imagine that in the future, the popup window size may be changeable in the Personas flavor, thus allowing you to create a flavor with a larger window that has extra space for your custom fields. This is however not yet supported.

So for VD01, your options are either taking all input values in a flavor for transaction SMEN, or to have the popup window and at least one extra full size screen (address data?), accepting all other input fields for subsequent screens then use the aforementioned scripting method to complete the customer creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Thanks for your helpful answer

I'll check your solution

Have a great day

Cheers