Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the conditions in Receiver Determination and Interface Determination

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am little bit confused in specifying the condition in Receiver Determination and interface determination.when we will go for the condition in interface determination and when we will go for the condition in interface determination.can any please clarify me in detail.

Thanks

Giridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rakesh205
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhari,

Receiver Determination is basically used to know about the target system and we usually put some conditions in it when we have some scenarios like:- 1 source system and more than 1 target system to identify which should be out Target system based on Payload we have received we use condition in receiver determinations.

Interface Determination:- You must have figure it out that in Interface determination we use to give a reference a Operation Mapping, and their might be cases during which we need to switch our mapping logic as per the Payload we are receiving. So to these switching of the mapping logic we use  conditions in Interface Determinations.

I hope you are cleared now, if not please let us know.

Cheers,
Rakesh

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Receiver Determination condition is used when you need filter the message for a receiver based on message content.

e.g.

If a material master is having plant A and sales org 003 then it should route to receiver1

else if it is having plant B and sales org 004 then receiver is receiver2

This condition needs to maintained in receiver determination.

Interface determination is used when one sender message is send to same receiver system but on a different location or format.

e.g.

If a material master is sent to receiver ABC which is having two system at two location

If material master is having plant A and sales order 003 then it goes to receiver interface1 for receiver1

If it is have plant A and sales order 004 then it goes to receiver interface2 of recveiver1

Hope it clear your doubt

Harish

sateesh_adma
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check this