cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deactivate processes in SAP GRC PC 10.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

first of all as a new member of this forum I want to thank you for all the helpful discussions you join here.

As you have all an extense knowledge in SAP GRC, I hope you can help me as well:

We use Process Control 10.0. As an administrator, I shall implement and deactivate processes in the oranizational hierarchie.

Therefore I usually imeplement an central process and sub-process in the central catalogue and then bring it into the local organisation.

Now the customer told us to deactivate several processes. As the deactivation in the central catalogue (central process end at 28.02.2015) does not have any impact on the local process (the ending date is still open so that the local process does not expire on 28.02.2015 but in 9999), I need another way for deactivating the local process.

My question is now: How can I deactivate the local process? When I open the organization itself, I see a lot of Tabs for example roles, risks, subprocesses etc. but I cannot see a tab "processes". Furthermore, I can't find a function in the Transaction "LPD_CUST".

Can you help me please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Johannes Friedt,
The local process is deactivate when you remove the local subprocess. So, set a time frame you need deactivate the local objects. Open the organization, go to tab Subprocess and remove it. The local process will removed ( deactivate ) too.
To see the relation between the objects , see the table HRP1001.

I hope the information I sent was helpful.
Regards,

karina Atonaidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karina,

thank you very much for your answer. Unfortunately, although we deactivated all subprocesses, the processes were not deactivated automatically. I guess this is a System error then (in this case I would have to report an incident to SAP)? Or are ther any ideas for a customizing, which could be mistaken?

Thanks in advance for your help! 😃

Kind regards, Johannes

0 Kudos

Dear Johannes,

We have a few administration transactions that you can use on back-end. For example:GRFN_STR_CHANGE -GRFN_STR_CHANGE-Change Process Control

as well as RE_RHGRENZ4 to  Set a new end date to the objects.

At last case, you can run the program RHRHDL00 thru SE38 Tcode.Be carefull because this program delete the object from database.

Regards,

Karina Atonaidan

0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

you should ensure no local objects exist in the timeframe you'd like to decouple the (sub)processes. Is the system giving you a warning. In some cases a plan is scheduled, an issue is still open, et cetera. From an integrity point of view I'd advise to crosscheck this first before any 'hardcore' removal/change.

Cheers,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you. I will check any dependend local objects and if I won't find any, I guess the last option is to use the Transactions/programs Karina mentioned.

Kind regards,

Johannes

Answers (0)