cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print preview / control problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

I'm trying to do make necessary setting of print control of TO by using OMLV tcode .

Maintained all necessary settings and assignment whatever exists in OMLV tcode .

But didn't get any print preview of any specific TO .

why it behaves so and how could I get printed version in MS word file ?

regards

patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what about other setting, you need to configure the warehouse movement setting also when source is 035 and destination is 001 then system should trigger the printout.please share the other customization and header view of transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish ,

as of your advice I made that setting , but didn't work out . I think I've done some mistake in middle of setting of print control .

For , your convenience , i've posted screen shots of of whole print control setting ... please , advise me about the necessary changes .

Spool code :

Print code :

Warehouse movement :

Storage type :

Movement type :

Print program :

Print control for multiple processing :

Analyse :

TO , header view :

... these all the necessary screen shots .

please , suggest where should I do the rectification ?

regards

patel

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you will see the TO header view then it says TO is already printed

for troubleshooting purpose my suggestion is to

1) Remove the check from "Delete after print",

2) Create a TO and then check the spool in SP02, spool should appear then try to fire the print directly from there and check the message after processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish ,

Thanks a lot for ur precious inputs . It has been working , finally .

I've , two another query .

1 . How this spool no. is getting generated in SP02 and when ?

2. After , TO , creation the status is shown as " waiting" ... and after confirmation TO , it didn't change ... why it shows as waiting ?

3. In SP02 , we make this TO print - out manually . But , apart from it , is there any setting where print out has automatically been generated when TO has been created or confirmed ?

regards ,

patel

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

system architecture is once you trigger any printout it goes to spool and based on setting of the printer final print get triggered.

For all the above query I suggest please talk to your BASIS  team  (explain them that once you trigger from SP02 manually it gets printed but in another case it is in "Waiting status" ) they will help to address the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually , Manish - I'm doing it , in IDES server for learning purpose.

If any other suggestion , you  want to deliver regarding those issue , please advise me .

regards

patel

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to my opinion there is no other option as i can see that "Print immediately" is already checked so printout should get triggered immediately in your case there is a delay in between spool and final printout hence only basis team can suggest why there is a delay in between spool and printer

Answers (0)