cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS14000044

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm facing an error and hope someone can help me.

We are using workflow WS14000109. But now client want buyers to check the SC first before any approval starts. So I have activated WS14000044. I created a starting condition for WS14000044, with 'SAVE'.

But now at the time of SC saving System gives message that Workflow is ambiguous. Understood, as at the time of SC saving system is getting two workflows.

So how to overcome this issue? In the starting condition Event we have 'SAVE' only. WS14000109 should not be triggered at the SAVE event. It should be triggered after the Purchaser RELEASE the SC. But what is the event for this? WS14000044 should be at SAVE.

Can anybody please help me?

Debashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Debashish,

You need some flag which shows initial SC or completed by Purchaser and set it in your start condition.

Just some ideas.

1. check "Changed By". If it is same as "Created By", it means initial SC.

I think this may not work.

2. Add a flag in BUS2121 attributes. Set a flag in end of WS14000044.

3. Completely different idea. Set purchaser is always 1st approver of N-STEP BADI.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you have sourcing activated then the purchaser can change/check the SC when he carries out sourcing. ( by double clicking the SC no., it will take you to the SC screen where he can change all details)

In that case, only one wf is sufficient and your ambigious problem will also be solved.

Pl. let me know if this of any use to you.

Best Reg.,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridharbabu,

We don't have our sourcing activated. There should be a standard procedure for it?

Thanks

Debashish