Object overview not displayed in pop-up browser when object link is clicked in respective dashboard
When we try to open object overview for any of the PPM-PFM objects (Portfolio, Bucket, Item, Review and Collection) OR
When we try to create any of the mentioned objects through 'Create' button in the respective dashboard, system
>> System opens a pop-up window which does not display overview/details of the object. Instead, pop-up ends up with the message as shown below.
Steps to Simulate :
- Logon to PPM system with required authorizations.
- Navigate to T-Code NWBC.
- In the IE browser that opens up, choose the role SAP_BPR_PPM.
- System navigates to PPM content with 'Portfolio Management' tab chosen by default.
- Try to open the any of the object by clicking on the highlighted links.
- System should open a pop-up for display of the object overview/details. However, in this case, due to some unidentified issue system does not display the object details and ends up with the error as mentioned in initial section of this message.
Host file details are as follows....
If you have faced this issue before, please suggest us a possible resolution.