Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some T-code which can display QM status when I release PO

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi QM experts,

Could you please kindly advise T-code to check QM status in summary by material or vendor?

Currently, we find QM unavailable when release PO.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanchao,

Still the open point is not clarified as what do you mean by 'QM unavailable when release PO'. Do you mean you are expecting "Inspection Lots" at PurOrd release? or this is something else you are referring to?

Once you clarify this point I think answering to your issue can be possible.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for your response.

About "QM unavailable when release PO", it means the inspection lot was not created when PurOrd released.

For example, the material A-001's inspection type is 01, There is no inspection lot was created when I do the MIGO for A-001 according to PurOrd.

So I want know are there some t-code can make a list to display material like A-001?

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanchao,

I think there are two things you are talking about.

a) If you are talking about creating "01" inspection lots at the release of PurOrd, then you should explore the possibility for activating "Early Inspection Lots" using control inspection lot setup "Y". You can see these inspection lots, in QA32/QA33 by adding dynamic selection or new Layout with ABAP team's help.

b) If you are talking about of creating inspection lots after GR form PurOrd, then I think you can take ABAP team's help and create a new layout in Tx MB51, to pick the linked inspection lot form QALS table and display it in output. I think no 1:1 reports available which can fully solve this request.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fanchao, I am not sure if you are familiar with SQVI or SQ01 transactions (used to create data queries), but you can easily create a report by joining the tables below. The EKPO (PO Item) should be the first/main table on the query and the QALS one (quality inspection lot) should be joined with left outer join. With this set up you can easily see the PO Items with (and without) inspection lot records.

Cheers, Julio.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What did you mean by QM status? Did you mean Q-Info Records, if yes you can use t-code QI06 (the tab display).

Best Regards,

Apostolos

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Apostolos,

I want to get a report, this report can display material which QM unavailable when release PO.

Do you know some T-code can achieve it?

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao