Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Reports in SAP SRM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SRM.

I have tried to create reports in SRM.But the tables are not opening..

Can u explan how to start reports,Selection Screens in  SAP SRM ?

Regards

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For SAP SRM sap has designed in such a way we no need to use the select statement.

So BBP_*GETDETAIL is Fm for all the Business object that you will definitely get the data.

Else please let us know the requirement that we will provide you a better solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Nishant Bansal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

If you want to write a simple ALV report .

It is the same as in ECC i.e. from SE38 .

Please explain more about your requirement, if something else needs to be done .

Regards,

Kartikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartikeya dixit,

Thanks for your reply.

My Scenario is like this..

1.Selection Criteria Screen

1.1 RFQ number : xxxxxxxxxx

1.2 From Date : xx/xx/xxxx To Date : xx/xx/xxxx

2.Based on the input criteria given above, get the details from FM bbp_pd_bid_getdetail for the rfq numbers given above for object_type=”BUS2200” and process_type = “RFQU”.

3.Get the RFQ number, Created At i.e. object_id and created date.

4.Item details can be obtained

5.Bidder details can be obtained for partner_fct=”00000018”.From table BUT000 the fields partner, name_org1 can be obtained to print the Supplier code and supplier name.

6.The RFX response details can be obtained using FM BBP_PD_QUOT_GETDETAIL to get the total value for the items in the rfx response.

The object type to be selected is BUS2202 and process type = QUOT

7.Display summation of the values for each supplier has to be displayed for each supplier.

Can you help me what to do ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

You yourself replied whole scenario. You have either REQ Number or Date range. Based on that you can retrieve details. Further it is possible that you may not get selection from FM based on date range then you can check CRMD_ORDERADM_H table and retrieve data from that table. Once you have RFQ numbers rest logic is same as you mentioned in your reply.

Further once you have all details you, ALV summation can be done easily.

You may need to run some FMs in the loop so don't worry about that. Also you can check FMs like BBP*GETLIST to have complete list as well.

Do let me know if you need any help specifically.

Thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

If you can explain more on your requirement then may be I will be able to help you.

Thanks

Siddarth