cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we print SO, PR , PO in different format in SAP?

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

My company is going to change new logo. I am thinking that can we select different format SO.PR or PO before printing? Please advise,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What do you mean by different formats? IF you want different Logos then you you should ask your ABAPER to do this for you.

Output settings are there in SPRO nodes for sale orders, deliveries invoices etc. Just explore it and search in Google.

Thank$

H_Terras
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

Try report RSNAST0D (t. SE38).

HT

kennethchee
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you for your replied, but my output is generated by Smartforms, I know how to change logo but where can I change the output setting?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you can call Different logos into smartforms. It depends on the code and not on configuration

you can input different Logos in SE78 transaction and call respective value to your smartforms.

Hope you have different smartforms for each transaction document

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depends on where you want to store the logo. You can either store it in SE78 as suggested by Santosh or you can also store your logo in SO10. I believe you already have that setting or will have planned to store it somewhere.

Now, in the smart form you will have to write the logic for the logo where you may want to either check the transaction type/output type and based on that you can call the appropriate logo. Or you can also set different flags in your print driver program and use that in the smart form to print.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S