Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Custom duty,CVD and Cess on CVD flows into Excise Invoice instate of BED, ECess on BED and SecECes on BED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

One of client having two plants one is DTA Plant and Another one is EHTP Plant(100 % EOU) having 100% EOU licence.Any customer buying from EHTP plant , client is charging Basic custome duty , CVD and CVD Cess .(i.e customer is buying from 100% EOU plant means nothing but importing from different country).

They want all the amounts should hit the BED (Basic Excise Duty) G/L Account and those amounts should flow to excise invoice also.

So can you please help me out how to map this scenario?

@ Please find the below duty structure for more clarification.

Basic Customs duty @3.75%
@
CVD @                12.00%
Educatoin Cess on CVD @2.00%
Secondary & Higher Ed. Cess on CVD @1.00%
Add:Education Cess on Aggregate duty @2.00%
Add:Secondary & Higher Ed. Cess on Agg. Duty @1.00%
Total Duty
Duty Payable @ 100% of the Customs duties
Total :
Additional Duty @2% on all customs duties
Cess @ 1% on all customs duties
Total :
Add VAT @14.50%

Thanks & Regards

Sujit Mahanty

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Mainly the excise duties will flow into the excise invoice based on the Maintain Excise defaults in CIN settings.(e.g. for BED to flow JEXP condition type will be maintained in A/R BED Cond-BED Perc)

this act as copy control for the condition types from billing document to excise invoice.

The available options for this are BED, ECS, SECS, AED, SED, AT2, AT3.

Now what ever the settings you do in the pricing procedure to flow the values in the excise invoice you have to play with in this options.

Either you can get all the values into BED contion type & post to G/Ls or CVD/BCD to BED c.type & Ecess on CVD/Ecess on aggregate duty to ECS c.type & SHE cess on CVD/SHE cess on aggreagate duty to SECS c.type.

Hope its clear.

regards,

S.Himavanth.

10 REPLIES 10

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Internationalization and Unicode.  Post all CIN related queries here

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Lakshmipathi for the information.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever excise values flowing are based on either from FTXP or from condition record of the respective condition type.  So you have to make changes accordingly.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply

i made a pricing procedure where i maintained all the condition types for all the above excise duties.

As i mentioned that all the above duties like Basic custom duty, CVD, Edu cess on CVD , Scnd Higher Edu Cess on CVD will hit to Basis Excise duty (BED) GL account,so to achieve this i maintained same (EXD) account Key what i used for BED.

But i problem is that i am not getting all the duties in the excise invoice document, how to get all the duties in the Excise invoice.

Kindly let me know what to do, to achieve all the duties in the excise invoice document.

Regards

Sujit Mahanty

0 Kudos

But i problem is that i am not getting all the duties in the excise invoice document, how to get all the duties in the Excise invoice.

You mean to say, those values are flowing in billing document but not in excise invoice?  Not clear on this point.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Yes, those values are flowing in billing document but not in excise invoice.  i am getting all the values as Zero in excise Invoice.

Sujit Mahanty

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you use plant as a condition to have "one with charge & other with exemption..""

For Excise invoice creation--you need to have some required configs--which can be easily google..

Sales and Distribution (SD) - India - SAP Library

0 Kudos

Hello Phanikumar,

Can you please tell me with an example.

Thanks

Sujit mahanty

0 Kudos

Create a condition table with the example combination like Sales Org/Dist Channel/Division/Plant..

Assign & Maintain condition records accordingly..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Mainly the excise duties will flow into the excise invoice based on the Maintain Excise defaults in CIN settings.(e.g. for BED to flow JEXP condition type will be maintained in A/R BED Cond-BED Perc)

this act as copy control for the condition types from billing document to excise invoice.

The available options for this are BED, ECS, SECS, AED, SED, AT2, AT3.

Now what ever the settings you do in the pricing procedure to flow the values in the excise invoice you have to play with in this options.

Either you can get all the values into BED contion type & post to G/Ls or CVD/BCD to BED c.type & Ecess on CVD/Ecess on aggregate duty to ECS c.type & SHE cess on CVD/SHE cess on aggreagate duty to SECS c.type.

Hope its clear.

regards,

S.Himavanth.