cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document generation in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem in generating document (i.e. blueprint or configuration guide) through Solution Manager. I have several document created in "project documentation" in SOLAR01 and SOLAR02. Everytime I generate the document, and run the macro, it gives me only the skeleton of the document, but the document in "project documentation" aren't included. Can someone guide me how make SM includes the document under the "project documenation" tab? Thank you.

Lito

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lito,

Goto Tcode

SPRO

Follow the path.....

sap solution manager->scenario-specific settings->implementation->optional Activities->document management->generation of documents->adjust template files for generation of configuration guide.

Please reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Sorry for the late reply. The SPRO should be run in the SM server, isn't it? Not the R3 server? I have 2 landscape system: SM and R3. At the moment, unfortunately I don't have any permission to run SPRO at SM, but will try to request one and do your suggestion.

Thanks for your tips.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You don't have to hop to SPRO in SOLMAN. Just generate from SOLAR01, SOLAR02 menu. The problem is either, the Satellite System (R/3) is not available or You don't have authorization for SPRO in R/3 or You don't have RFC Authorization.

This will solve your problem.

feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

I have full auth in R3 system on SPRO. And I can test RFC connection between SM and R3 server, but not the RFC modify auth. When you said "Just generate from SOLAR01 and SOLAR02", could you explain?

Thanks.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your authorizations until you are sure that you have, you can try SU56, SU53 for this. Did you try remote login?

For generating document, you already said how to generate document in your first post.

Hope this helps.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

After uploading the document under "project Documenttation" tab, press on "Attributes" icon, new window will appear. There you will get option of Check box, Business blueprint relevant. Check in that box. Then it will appear in bus blueprint.

Any queries let me know

Reagrds

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

> After uploading the document under "project

> Documenttation" tab, press on "Attributes" icon, new

> window will appear. There you will get option of

> Check box, Business blueprint relevant. Check in

> that box. Then it will appear in bus blueprint.

Or usually the better way is in the Project Administration Documentation Types tab you define that document type should be included in the Blueprint. It will automatically check the checkbox your are referring to.