cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock of VERP material type

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

We've a requirement where we want a packaging material type. It should have stock but non-valuated. It is non-returnable. Pl suggest.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

We want a mix of VERP and UNBW material types. For that we've created a copy of VERP and not maintained its Accounting view. So when we are uploading its stock through MIGO, we're getting err:

Qty and / or "delivery completed" ind. or final issue ind. are missing

Message no. M7264

Diagnosis

The quantity and inward delivery completed or final issue indicator are missing for an item, for which a goods movement should be posted via the function module MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT.

Pl sugest.

Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following notes:-

• Note 119660 - Checks in function module for goods movements
  • Note 702839 - MIGO: Goods receipt for purchase order with quantity 0

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot as usual Lakshmi. But as per new requirement we have to maintain Accounting view for VERP. I've done that now I'm doing PGI. Now PGI for packing material is not happening because Loading group is not coming in Packing Material type. I've checked OMS9. Loading group MARC-LADGR is not hidden there for mat. type VERP. I've checked your thread "" there also people are pointing to OMS9. I already know that material master field statuses are maintained in OMS9. But Loading group is not hidden there. Where else to see?

Thanks.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SGR,

Regarding Material properties and field selections, why dont you take the help from your MM consultant.

Are you not using the packaging material for packaging purpose, why is it a separate line item and relevant for PGI..?

Thanks

Jobi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jobi

You should not feel that --always a packaging material (material type VERP) --would not require a separate line item--If business requires we need to this..

In Pharmaceuticals--If you are supplying some medicines (need to be sent with certain temperature)--the equipment required to transport--will be configured through VERP--shown as separate line item..To show this material in a separate Books of account..

Some times this might/Might not be chargeable..

Also- it might be required for mandatory returns-can be done with Returnable packaging..

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now PGI for packing material is not happening because Loading group is not coming in Packing Material type.

What is the error message (with number) you are getting?

I have never worked in similar scenario, however recommend to see OSS  831204 - Delivery items for packaging materials of any help to you.

Regards,

Answers (0)