Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Overtime on Public Holiday in Positive Time

Hi ,

I am working on Overtime calculation in Positive Time with approved OT.We have below requirement for OT calculation on Public Holiday on a working day.

• If an employee works on Public Holiday, he will be paid OT with Shift allowance.
  • As they have shift allowance, the OT should be calculated as per the planned time mentioned in DWS excluding the scheduled unpaid break.

As per the configuration that I did, it is calculating OT but not considering the unpaid break.It is giving both planned hours and Overtime hours.

• Planned Hours: System is generating a planned pair on public holiday,with pair type 2 & time Identifier 02 & converting the processing type from 'A' to 'S' after DEFTP. In GOT its considering this S as planned hours only.
  • Overtime: When we give clock in/out as per scheduled time, system is generating a time pair with pair type 1 & time Identifier 01.In GOT function it is converting this pair into OT with Processing type 'M' but not excluding the unpaid break.

Please suggest how can I achieve the client requirement of calculation OT on PH with Scheduled time & unpaid break.

Expecting for the knowledgeable consultants to share their knowledge & help me resolve the issue.

Thanks

Haritha.

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Haritha,

Here is the solution.

Create 2 daily time types - ZAAA and ZAAB. Refer my blog - Time Types - The DNA of Time PCRs to understand about daily time types.

Create the first PCR Z123 as shown below:

Place this PCR in your positive time schema after function TIMTP which you placed after function P2011.

It needs to be placed as below:

RTIP    Z123    GEN

Create the 2nd PCR Z234 as shown below:

Place this PCR after DEFTP function in the schema as shown below:

PTIP    Z234   GEN

I hope after you implement the above solution, it will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Vivek Barnwal

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question