Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Cloud to PO 7.4 Integration

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are integrating CRM Cloud with PO 7.4, Is it fine to use SOAP channel or should i need to use any specific protocol?

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We used the SOAP Adapter with the HTTP(Transport Protocol). It is working perfectly.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

I have configured SOAP adapter with HTTP transport protocol but its failed with below ssl error.

we have not configured ssl in PO. C4C consultant has confirmed that he has not set any ssl config in C4C.

Is there any SSL config required in PO and C4C for communication?

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

This is fine. C4C does use certs. So please ask the C4C consultant to request the certs from SAP team and then load them into your key storage on NWA. This should solve the problem.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

I have downloaded certs key pair from C4C and imported in to NWA certs & views but facing below error now

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

its still an cert issue. Please make sure that the cert is correct. For example that the tree is correct.

Where did you add the cert?

If could also be that you will need to restart the system so that cert takes affect, but you are on a Java only system so might not be that.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jannas,

I am working on Inbound Interface Org Unit Hierarchy replication (Inbound to C4C), downloaded certs which is respective to this scenario and added in NWA as below

NWA-> Configuration->Security-> Certificates and Keys->Keystroage->add view->IMport entry.

configure channel with keystore entry and keystore view

The INbound steps are done as given in the below link http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0a0327d-294d-3110-8398-ab87fe33c...

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Can you import it under TrustedCa's and service_ssl.

Then do a restart of the system and test again.

Did you confirm that the Chain tree is correct in the cert they gave you?

Regards,

Jannus Botha

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

As per document there is no tree maintained for inbound scenario and confused about the tree which you were mentioned

I m referring section 5.2, followed page 23 to 30.

Section 5.2 Export client x.509 certificate from inbound communication arrangements from SAP Cloud for Customers.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

What I mean by that is that a valid cert with a tree. That is has a cert, with a CA and root.

Can you remove the cert from the channel. Because all we are trying to do is perform a hand shake between the 2 systems. Not the HTTPS call.

So remove the Cert reference from you channel. Save activate and rerun please.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jannus,

Have downloaded single pfx file from C4C for inbound Org unit hierarchy scenario.

Imported it in to trusted CA,removed SSL entry in channel but still facing same issue.

Also tried all the combination like only SSL Authentication, only User authentication, with only URL, with all these...but nothing turned up

Regards,

Mani

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

Please check below the configuration which i done in PO and let me know where i am lost.

step 1. exported PCKS#12 pair for Org Unit Hier replication scneario from C4C and imported entry only in PO Trusted CA for Inbound Scenario,have not deployed anything in C4C.

Getting Error "Peer Certificate rejected by chain verifier" also getting error on channel ping " Failed to open the connection to the URL"

URL: https://host/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/organizationcentrereplicationr

SOAP Action: ReplicationOrganisationCentreRequestRequest

Do i need to verify anyother setting in C4C or PO?

I followed the config guide ,page 23 section 5.8 for inbound configuration:http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0a0327d-294d-3110-8398-ab87fe33c...

Please let me know whether i am missing anything or do share the doc which you were followed for config

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for this.

Here are the steps we took.

First we are using Basic Auth for now. But our servers still needed the certs to talk to each other.

We generated all the scenarios using the Process Integration Scenario's.

That created all the Channels how they should be. So all you need to add is the URL and the Username and password.

But when your system is try to connect to the C4C server it says i dont know you because the cert you have in invalid or incomplete. Would suggest that you get your network team, yourself and the C4C guys in the same room. Maybe even SAP.

Try and send a message to C4C. Ask networks to provide proof that you are leaving your network and going to C4C over the internet.

I didnt follow any docs. Have done a few of these projects.

Double check with SAP that they provided the correct Cert? Because you are still getting the chain error.

Use firefox or any browser to log onto C4C. In Firefox on the top left you should be able to view the cert that you are using to connect to the site. As far as i know you only need to add the CA and the connection should work.

Remember you also need to provide C4C with your cert. So that it can complete the handshake. And they import that onto there system.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

Thanks for your quick response, I understood that we need to generate Cert in PO and deploy it in C4C, can you please let me know how to generate Cert in PO , also it would be helpful if you share the details where we need deploy the cert in C4C.

Regards,

mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also found this link. Seems you guys have the same error.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3149249

Ask your basis team to send you your SAP PO cert that you can give to a third party to add. Its normally also in your NWA, but there are 2. One public and one private.

Just be careful not to send the private one.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

Inbound Scenario is working, I have imported one cert from C4C and two from web browser which was directed by one of my friend.

Channel ping works fine but getting below error.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok perfect. So connection is working perfectly. Now all you need to do is get the data right. It seems that when you hand over your xml to the webservice. The webservice is rejecting it because it cannot accept some of the data. For example. You might be inserting a date in the incorrect format. That was my issue or a character in a int field.

But you are almost there.

Just remember to reward points.

Good luck,

Jannus Botha