cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO PRODUCT COSTING

0 Kudos

Hi Experts and collegues,

i have made an order with 3 coproducts(including main material) with equivalence numbers 94,3 and 3.When i am doing GRn and settlement still cost ananlysis tab in process order is showing cost as per material master.

i just have not a good knowledge of accounting.Plz how can i see that how total cost of material produced is divided as per apportionment structure.i have googled a lot but complex documents are coming which are just making ne confused.  in short a complete co product costing cycle..means if client says -i have given 94% for header then can you show me that 94% of total cost is divided on the main material and rest on other.

PLz help as i need it for new implementation.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

The percentage apportionment done on price variance(GI-GR) of an order. So when you goto KO88 select "check tran data" and remove "test run" then execute, You can see another window comes and contains details of settlement. In the same window you can check that settlement executed and apportionment done successfully.

As far as to show material price changed after settlement, you need to note down material stock and value before and after KO88 run. 

Regards,