cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/bin/csh -c "source /home/SIDadm/.cshrc; env" finished with status TST_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Just a question: I had to re-create all the mount points as SAP recommended to continue a distributed installation NW 7.0 EhP3 on Suse11 and now I stopped at point 8 ( Configure Oracle server network) with this error:

ERROR  2015-04-01 05:29:45.141 [CSiStepExecute.cpp:1187]

FCO-00011  The step doNetworkConfigurationClient with step key |NW_Java_DB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdbandload|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|createdb|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|ora|0|NW_OraDBMain|ind|ind|ind|ind|main|0|NW_OraDBStd|ind|ind|ind|ind|std|0|NW_OraClient|ind|ind|ind|ind|client|0|NW_OraNetworkSrv|ind|ind|ind|ind|server|0|doNetworkConfigurationClient was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: Execution of the command "/bin/csh -c "source /home/SIDadm/.cshrc; env"" finished with status TST_ERROR.).

INFO   2015-04-01 05:29:45.351 [syuxcpath.cpp:446]
       CSyPath::createFile() lib=syslib module=syslib

Creating file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW700/AS-JAVA/ORA/DISTRIBUTED/DB/__instana_tmp.xml.

INFO   2015-04-01 05:29:45.890 [syuxcfile.cpp:182]
       CSyFileImpl::removeEx(ISyFSErrorHandler * pErrorHandler)
       lib=syslib module=syslib

Removed file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/NW700/AS-JAVA/ORA/DISTRIBUTED/DB/instslana.xml.

INFO   2015-04-01 05:29:45.891 [syuxcpath.cpp:446]

And I cant do anything, not to continue or to uninstall, nothing

I did changed env SHELL from bash to csh.

My question: because I recreated the mount points, my SHELL does not work? Did I messed something at the unix level?

Should I ask the Unix administrator to take a look at SHELL?

Pls advice!!! Any idea pls

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor

Hi Chris,

Yes it is due to env changed due to shell...

you can try

1 : Login as root

2 : csh

3 : setenv SHELL /bin/csh

4 : continue with sapinst

I hope it will help.

But while doing the installation , please dont play with shell(env).

BR

AKJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vkarin80
0 Kudos

Also check if there is enough space in /tmp (100% used /tmp throwed exactly the same error in my case)