cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway SEGW "runtime object generator" issues (SP10?).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have recently updated our IWFND component to SP10, and after that i'm having some trouble while trying to create services. Whenever I run the object generator funtionality, the gateway keeps asking me to give a request for each generated interface, over and over again, a lot of times, and if I do any change and generate services again, it starts all over. This have never occurred when we were using SP7. Is this a bug or something like that?

Thanks,

Rodrigo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do not have problems, or do not want to get new features, then you should not re"Generate runtime artefacts". When you do that there are many ABAP artefacts that gets created/overwritten. This obviously needs to be captured into a transport request. When it throws a transport request pop-up, carefully observe the pop-up. It is for a different object each time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I  understand, but even unaltered objects will generate new interfaces every time I include something?

It's just that there are some differences between modeling in the current version.. I'm still getting used to it.

Thank you again, Krishna.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally, unaltered objects will not be added to transport requests. But tough to be sure. Even a single change to a property will require MPC/DPC altered...

Answers (0)