cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error in Data Collection (DC Collect) in SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Recently we have upgraded our SAP ME to Version 15.0 SP3. During data collection we get an error (this was working fine before the upgrade). The error details are as under:

On the screen error message displayed is:

"An internal error occurred; contact technical support"

In the developer trace report, we get the following details:

"[EXCEPTION]
javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "ROUTER_SEQUENCE": invalid identifier

java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "ROUTER_SEQUENCE": invalid identifier

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:447)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:396)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:951)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:513)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:227)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:531)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:208)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatement.java:1046)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java:1336)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3613)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatement.java:3694)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.executeUpdate(OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.java:1354)
at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.wrappers.PreparedStatementWrapper.executeUpdate(PreparedStatementWrapper.java:397)
at com.sap.me.frame.jdbc.DynamicQuery.executeUpdate(DynamicQuery.java:863)
at com.sap.me.frame.AbstractSqlImplementation.executeUpdate(AbstractSqlImplementation.java:76)
at com.sap.me.frame.AbstractDataSource.executeUpdate(AbstractDataSource.java:303)
at com.sap.me.datacollection.ParametricBOBean.insertParametricBO(ParametricBOBean.java:1044)
at com.sap.me.datacollection.ParametricBOBean.log(ParametricBOBean.java:712)"

Can some one please give any input as to why this is happening?

Thanks in advance

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It looks like a column is missing in one of DB tables. You might want to run DB migration for upgrade CTC wizard and test the DC scenario again.

Regards,

Konstantin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas ,

ROUTER_SEQUENCE column was added to PARAMETRIC table.

Please execute 'SAP ME  Database and Data Migration for Upgrade' configuration task .

Open NWA , navigate to Configuration --> Scenarios -- > Configuration Wizard.

Thanks,

Oksana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oksana,

Appreciate your immediate reply. I checked with my colleague from MII team and he confirmed that DB Migration has already been run. Are we missing some thing?

Thanks

Srinivas

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas ,

This link below shows scripts executed by CTC wizard :

http://localhost:50000/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/xapps~me~ctc~wdcontent/MigrationUIApp

I can see that such script added to sql file for migration from ME 15.0 to ME 15.0.3

TABLE PARAMETRIC ADD ROUTER_SEQUENCE NUMBER(38,0)

TABLE AR_PARAMETRIC ADD ROUTER_SEQUENCE NUMBER(38,0)

Please check that you have such scripts executed during migration.

Did you deploy SAPMECTC latest version from SMP ?

Regards,

Oksana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oksana,

Thanks for the reply. I understand from my colleague that latest version of SAPMECTC was deployed.

The issue is resolved.

Thanks for all support.

Srinivas