cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warning while switching phase in charm maintenance cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting warning: "lower level change procedures to be checked" while switching phase in charm maintenance cycle. Screenshot attached, transports are moving but just getting this warning. please help me to understand where exactly is the problem exists.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul:

I would suggest you take a look at KB 2133947.  That is the one that we used to resolve a similar issue.

https://service.sap.com/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F64653D30...

Regards,

Juan

0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Please check the note below:

2144832 - Error message improvement while cycle changes a status & perform consistency checks for SUB_ITEMS

Best Regards,
Diego Fischer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego Fischer,

Thanks for quick reply, I have gone through the note and want to clarify few things:

1. Do I need to implement the manual changes in German first and then translate to English through SE63. In this case how can we put in the short, long text while translating from SE63?

2. Can I log in to solman using EN language and maintain short, long texts from SE91 and activate. If in this case do I required to perform next step "translate message text to own language" using SE63?

3. Is there any impact on our existing charm configuration if we implement these changes?

It would be great help if you can provide clear steps from note as the note is bit confusing for me.

Thanks,

Abdul