cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with JPY and KRW currency in PDf printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are printing the PDF account statement. Till today for KRW and JPY currencies, if the value is 30000 ( I mean more than 3 digits ), then it is printing as 30 000 ( space as seperator ). But we have tried to post a document and checked it for the value 300. in the output PDF, it is printing 300,00 which is wrong.

It should print as 300 only as this dont have any decimals ( from TCURX table). I have declared the amount variable as char16. Because I had other requirement where I need to print space as thousand seperator and comma as decimal seperator ( eg: 1 221,85 ). Now everything is printing fine except for JPY and KRW currencies amounts.

I understood that this problem is occuring only when the amount for JPY or KRW currency is less than or equal to 3 digits.

I have checked some of the posts and gone through the some of the OSS notes, but i couldnot the exact one which could solve my issue.

Can anyone please help me in fixing this issue ?

Thanks in advance..!!!

Best regards,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SandySingh
Active Contributor

Hello Karthik

You can explicitly multiply the amount by 100 for JPY KRW currency and display the rounded figure (use function trunc)

Have you tried using FM FM  BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERNAL to format the currency amount.

Regards

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for the response. I have handled the printing of decimals using write statement in my driver program. But for some reason, I have used the pattern  ( ., format ) also .

Now I have removed the pattern it is working fine.

This may also give some idea to the guys who are working on decimals part and pattern ( Either one of them is enough ).

Best regards,

Karthik.