Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM Connector list

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there!

So I was looking at the most recent version of the SAP IDM Connector List, and I don't see BI or BOBJ.  Can anyone provide best practices information on connecting / working with these systems?  We are considering leveraging AD for Authentication and Authorization. 

Please advise.

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the post. We have received many requests for BOBJ connector and we are planning to develop it.

Best wishes,

Fedya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Any update on this ? From what I found, it was supposed to come out with sp8 ?

Thanks!

youssef_anegay3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

same here ... any updates? in my case for IdM 7.2. I would be very interested in the BOBJ connectors. Right now we are using SAP authentication in our BOBJ systems and using ABAP roles to deal with BO BI 4.1 authorizations ... It would be easier to have native BOBJ connectors.

Thanks

BR

Y.

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Youssef,

Have you updated the idea place?  SAP will announce when they have made a move.  It usually takes some time.

Regards,

Matt

youssef_anegay3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Matt

didn't know there was an idea place ... where is it ?

BR

Y.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Youssef,

Here's the link for the IDM Idea Place

SAP NetWeaver Identity Management (SAP IDM): Home

youssef_anegay3
Explorer
0 Kudos

great ! thanks Marco !

BR

Y.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AFAIK there is no direct provisioning from IdM 7.2 to BO. In my current project the BO access rights are delivered via AD groups. BI is just an ABAP system.

It was possible to map the BO access rights agains BI-privileges. But  AD was chosen as that enabled SSO-login to BO.

Your BO/BI/authorization-folks should know how the mapping of access rights works.

regards, Tero