Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Data from an ABAP system - JOB Initial Load - IDM 8.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I got the error during the execution  initial load job:

Value not legal for this attribute:Attribute: MX_USERTYPE" when storing attribute 'MX_USERTYPE=A'

Value not legal for this attribute:Attribute: MX_DATEFORMAT" when storing attribute 'MX_DATEFORMAT=1'

I have executed the job read value help content before start initial load job.

Could anyone explain if this attribute should be created manually in mxi_AttrValueHelp table before run the initial job?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

What is the database the you use for the IdM Installation?

Kind Regards,
Rali

SAP Identity Management Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rali.

MSSQLServer - MXMC_db

Rafael Feo

Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rafael,

There is a possibility that you have encountered a problem that we had with the language translations for the attribute values.

I would like to ask you to check one file content:  could you try to open the language translations file: this should be located under ICCORE -> Database Schema -> SQL-Server -> 9-language-data.sql

There is a chance that this file is "broken".  If so - we have fixed this specific problem in the Designtime Component patch 2 (now 3 is also available) - so you would need to update to this one.

You could also take a look at the table for the attribute values help - via executing "select * from mxi_attrvaluehelp".

Kind Regards,

Rali

SAP Identity Management Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rali, you are perfectly right. I´ve just recreated the database and the table was populated with all attributed that wasn´t before created without applying the patch. Then I´ve imported all packages again and started the jobs. (Read Value Help/ Initial Load).

Thank you!!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

If I understand below link correctly,

Appendix C: Attributes that Support Value Help - SAP Identity Management Configuration Guide - SAP L...

The attributes marked 'Fixed (Delivered with the provisioning framework)' are updated when you import SAP provisioning framework.

So can you please confirm if you have imported provisioning framework package or whatever its called in IDM8.

Kind regards,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jai, thanks for your reply.

I have imported the provisioning framework according to configuration guide. See the attached file, please. But there is no attributes (MX_DATEFORMAT,for example) populated in the table mxi_AttrValueHelp.

I`ve checked and there is only one table mxi_AttrValueHelp in dbo schema.

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Then its out of my league. While we wait for other members to advise, you can raise this with SAP. These are fixed values and should be available along with provisioning engine.

Kind regards,

Jai