SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Scheduled Billing date while Bill Order creation

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement where I need to change the scheduled billing date while creating a Bill Order.

I have tried to implement a BADI : ISU_INTERVAL_CHECK for same via transaction code EL01.

There is an issue with the custom BADI created as the changing parameter of this BADI (txy_etrg) does not update the

Scheduled billing date even after modification of scheduled billing date.

Note : I have checked in debugger that changing parameter structure txy_etrg becomes an internal table outside BADI and does not contain the updated scheduled billing date.

Kindly guide how this issue can resolved.

It would be helpful if anyone can help with other BADIs or user exits which I can use to change the scheduled billing date.

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, I can't really help, but I'm genuinely puzzled, why anyone putting out such a requirement believes:

1) something like that (orders deviating from schedule) should work in the first place, and

2) anybody besides SAP's "IS-U  team" itself should be in a position to implement something like this without breaking something in the system.

I may be wrong, but everything I know about IS-U tells me - the 'right' way would be to 'reschedule' billing date via portion/schedule record, prior to creation of orders.

cheers

Janis