cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Server Queues Stopping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

We are doing a FCC scenario (.CSV to XML), with the content conversion parameters as follows:

Recordset Name: Recordset

Recordset Structure: DataTable1,1

Recordsets per message: 1

As it is clear from the configuration, <b>when the source file will contain multiple line items, XI will create multiple XML files, each containing data for a single line item.</b> My problem is, <b>whenever the source file contains a large number of line items, I see them being picked up (In SXMB_MONI), but the Integration Server inbound queues stop and they show a green flag in MONI with tooltip "Message Scheduled On the Outbound Side". I have to go to SMQ2 and manually activate the queues to release the blocked messages.</b> How to alleviate this problem..because it is really irksome to go and everytime manually activate the queues. Is there any report that can be scheduled so that it caueses the queues to activate automatically when they are blocked?

P.S: We can not change the design. Also, I have seen

<a href="/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically">Naveen Pandarangi's Blog On XI Message re-Scheduling</a>..but the report stated there is not working out for me!

Awaiting your expert views,

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,

Amitabha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this;

Goto SXMB_ADM -> Manage Queues -> Register and Activate the queues !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Thanks for the reply, but queues are already registered. Do I need to do it again?

Regards,

Amitabha

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes !!!

Give it a try and this time register and then activate all the queues !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

I followed your instructions, but they did not work out for me...the problem still persists!

Regards,

Amitabha