cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight charges calculation at delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly guide me how to proceed for my below scenario.

As per the client requirement, to calculate the transit insurance value, they wants to capture the freight cost at delivery if it is customer delivery.i cant calculate at order level because route will be determine at delivery as per the business requirement..

Note 1- Client do not accept, billing copy control setting price source Shipment, because they wants to create billing immediately after PGI..

Note 2- Shipment process is there, but only for STO delivery is relevant for shipment cost..customer deliver is not relevant for shipment cost..all delivery will be clubbed in single shipment..

My assumption is i have to calculate freight charges at delivery level..if it is right what are the configuration settings need to be done..pls suggest..

Best Regards,

Sathish D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the base of freight calculation? You can simply enter freight or determine it from condition record in delivery document and copy that in billing and post in FI.

I have explained this in my document where you were commenting.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Thank you for reply..

As you mentioned your document, user have to create shipment cost first then only they can able to create billing. but my client is not accepting that process.. they wants to create billing after PGI..

is there any way to calculate freight charges at delivery document?

Freight calculate based on Route and quantity..

Thanks

Sathish D

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes This is possible. You can enter route in delivery order and maintain condition record for that route. You have to create new condition table, condition type and assign that in delivery order pricing procedure. Please check my below document and scenario number 1

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your guidance..

It is working perfectly as per the client expectation..

Best Regards,

Sathish D

Answers (0)