Did you mean: 

Create Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i do this?

Can anyone please help me?

1. Create a Sales order for regular trading products without ATP

2. Create Delivery for the sales order but no PGI

3. Create invoice with reference to Delivery.

This is actually for a 3rd party transaction, where the a client actually tells the vendor to deliver it to customer and gets a commission for it. There is no track before but now it needs to track. Can some one advise a solution for this.

I was also told to use a dummy delivery document as there is no change in our warehouse..

Kind Regards

Arun G

Message was edited by:

Arun G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u want to map this then u will have to use mm route like std thirdparty concept in sap or u will have to use dummy movement types which will not post any material docs with pgi ,so that if u do pgi delivery status will be completed and do invoice with ref to del.

both are feesible.

reward if helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks a lot for your advise, but i was told to create a delivery with no PGI involved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arun,

In Third Party Scenario, you can map the scenario in two ways:

1. Third Party without Shipping Notification

Steps: Sales Order --> Purchase Order --> MIRO --> Billing (Based on configuration, Billing can be done without PO & MIRO also, i.e Simple Order-Related Billing)

2. Third Party with shipping notification.

Steps: Sales Order --> Purchase Order --> MIGO --> MIRO --> Billing (Based on configuration, Billing can be done without PO, MIGO & MIRO also, i.e Simple Order-Related Billing)

In third party scenario, it is order related billing & not delivery related billing.

If the requirement is such that the client wants delivery related billing, then the procurement can be done in system as normal procurement & similarly normal sales cycle can cater the requirement.

Workaround: Configure scenario as Third Party with shipping notification & follow the normal sales cycle i.e Sales Order --> Delivery --> PGI --> Billing.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message was edited.

Message was edited by:

Arun G