cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am working on rebate and i have this error while doing my Invoice the Error: Document is saved- error in account determination.

I went into account determination in the billing doc and looked at the analysis it showed that in the rebate condition there is an error : access-50, message- 125, Description- Accural Condition: The second G/L account is missing (In General field)

I am writing the steps which i used in Rebate, please let me know if i have done something wrong:

Pre-requistics for Config

1. Payer parnet - rebate Filed checked in the customer master

2. Checked the billing type for revelant rebates

3. Activated rebate processing for sales organisation

Configuration:

1. Defined rebate type Eg: 8100

2. Then define rebate group 0001 copied to 8100

3. Defined Condition type B001 and copied it to ZR01

4. Defined Access sequence B001 and copied it to ZR01

5. Assigned Access sequence to Condition type

6. then added rebate condition type to pricing procedure

Created a Rebate agreement;

1. Currency: INR

2. Payment menthod- Blank

3. External Description - Given

4. Went into control data:

A. Agreement Type - A

B. Verification Level- F

Even after doing also these steps i am unable to process my rebate and do the settlement. Pleasehelp me to get through this.

waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You seems to have not assigned G/L accounts (VKOA - Transaction)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Maintain the rebate pricing procedure with rebate condtion type with relevant routines.

create one more sales revenue account by coping from some other revenue account inFS00.

assign thsi G/L account in VKOA- in all tables for rebate account key-accruals

check.

*hope this adds info

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just go through this link and see if its worth reading..

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/how-to-do-rebate-processing.htm

<b>**Please reward if there is any help in that**</b>

Regards

Ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

thanks you the information, it was helpfull i was able to process the credit memo and also do the partial settlement-R3 (B3 inovice), i have a question here does our job end when we do the prtial settlement doc-R3 and do the B3 invoice or we have to come back to the rebate agreement to process it, If yes please let me know the steps as to who do we do the settlement from the rebate agreement.

I tried doing the settlement from the rebate agreement- it gives me an error saying " Manual Payments is not allowed for this agreement type"

When i try processing the agreement through VBO2 it says " sales volume for agreement -

is not current- what does it mean and who do i get the sales voulme to current.

I tried going into the agreement payment option in the menu bar and click on drill down in VBO2- it shows Condtion based value Eg 9000, sales base value 9000, accural currency- 2700.

please tell me how do i process the agreement for the settlement with steps wise instruction, i would appericate your efforts.

Waiting for your reply.

Shalini