cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiving mixed storage unit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If on one pallet I received 5 different material from vendor. then in that case how can i create one storage unit while creating transfer order for putaway.

Also what will be the case if i receive 10 material on 2 pallet. At what time we do palletisation in sap wm.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I received 5 different material from vendor. then in that case how can i create one storage unit while creating transfer order for put away- "If mixing is allowed then you can store more then one material on the same pallet (Storage unit), Check your config for storage type"

2) Also what will be the case if i receive 10 material on 2 pallet. At what time we do palletisation in sap wm. -- "Please elaborate your expectation when you write "what will be the case if i receive 10 material on 2 pallet."

wrt to palletisation

Term "Palletisation" itself self explanatory (Store material on pallet) if the business requirement is to store the material on pallet then you need the perform the  palletization activity during inbound, you need to define the quantity per pallet in WM2 view for the material and define the configuration whether more then one material can be stored in the same SU

These are the basic question and my suggestion is to please go through with the SAP WM book  "SCM630-WM"  to get a detail understanding also refer the existing thread on SCN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

Q1: In the palatalization screen (LT06) you can mention the destination storage unit. I believe it would allow you to use the same SU number for multiple receipts (provided your configuration is set to allow it).

Q2: Assuming you are using SAP standard (MIGO GR against PO) you will go directly to transaction LT06 (/nLT06) to create the transfer order with reference to the material document posted for the GR