cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle 12 is now available for SAP ECC server, does anyone know the dates for Solution Manager?

mattsava
Participant
0 Kudos

I am looking to do a new install of Solution Manager and was hopeing to use Oracle 12. According to he PAM Oracle 12C is now available for SAP ECC but is not showing for Solution Manager. I can't find any other dates for when this will be available, has anyone seen any documentation or dates?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The SAP note 2133079 - Oracle database 12c: Integration in SAP environment should contain the information about the supported products with Oracle 12c

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Matt

According the following sources, Oracle 12.1.0.2 should be the first release to support all SAP NetWeaver 7.x based system - which includes SAP Solution Manager:

Oracle Database for SAP | Oracle

Greets, Michi

mattsava
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael, that was my initial interpretation but I was expecting to find Oracle 12 in the product availability matrix for Solution Manager 7.1 aswell. I'll give it a go and see how it goes.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Matt

I would give it a try, too, as Oracle 12c is mentioned in PAM for EhP2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 using SAP Kernel 7.21 EXT.

Greets, Michi