Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Sales order by MASS transaction

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have searched in google for this issue but can not get the proper resolution,Pls let me know this...

Is it possible to delete n numbers of sales order having subsequent documents by MASS transaction ??Pls help me.

Regards,

Arnab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am wondering why would to need to ask this question knowing that no document could be deleted or reversed until we reverse or delete all subsequent document. For your question NO it is not possible to delete sale order with or without MASS until you delete subsequent documents.

Thank$

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sir Moazzam,

Thanks for this information.But I want to know what would be the solution to put almost 1000 sales orders having subsequent documents.Do the client need to take one by one sales order individually and first reverse subsequent doc one by one and after that put reason of rejection in that individual sales order ?

Regards,

Arnab

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arnab:

I guess is necessary to cancel partially delivered sales orders. Only for cancell the pending demand.

So you can use MASS transaction

Object type: BUS2032

Tables Sales Order Item Data

Update Reason of rejection

Please check it and revert.

Check it and revert.

Jose Antonio

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sir Jose,

I have done that process whichever you mentioned above but some sales order are having subsequent documents , that is why it was showing error while doing MASS transaction.So I think individually I need to reverse and cancel all the subsequent documents first before running MASS transaction.

Regards,,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab

1.Cancel your invoice using VF11 ,

2.Go to VF04 and copy the delivery numbers this will give you delivery numbers for invoices you have cancelled .

3.Please use VL09 ,copy from clip board the delivery numbers , Use VKM4 , give all your delivery number from clip board again and reject .

4. VKM4 will delete the deliveries and reject the sales Order line item by using single transaction

.Let me know if you are stuck at any steps .

Regards

Santosh Verma

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not saying that they have to reverse 1000 sale orders or subsequent documents one by one. You can reverse SD invoice or delivery documents collectively and assign reason for rejection in sale order as well. You only have to follow the steps. First reverse subsequent documents and then sale order.

Thank$

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for that info.

Regards,

Arnab

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

But I want to know what would be the solution to put almost 1000 sales orders having subsequent

documents.Do the client need to take one by one sales order individually and first reverse subsequent

doc one by one and after that put reason of rejection in that individual sales order ?

As per the requirement highlighted by you, you can team up with Technical consultant to build up a Cockpit where there would be provision to punch in Sales Order numbers in the selection screen of this cockpit, in the output there would be consolidated list of subsequent documents details for Sales Order like Delivery Number, PGI, Billing Document as applicable for each Sales Order. In this cockpit, options for Cancellation event for Billing, Reversal of PGI Event etc and last for Rejection of Sales Order can be included. With trigger of each option/button like cancellation for Billing, the cancellation for whole slot of Billing document can be initiated and execution through programs(Call transaction) in the backhand can be done and last but not the least, lock entries should be smartly managed by providing a time lag or refresh event before jumping in for next event of cancellation.

Hope this approach would give you an insight and keep us posted! 

Thanks,

Sarthak

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarthak,

Thanks for giving this solution for this issue,I will try this one with my technical team.

Regards,

Arnab

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

Are the subsequent function also reversed ( if its a delivery, has the PGI been reversed and item line deleted..?)

Could you give the background of this unusual requirement?

THanks

Jobi

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jobi,

No the subsequent documents are not reversed yet.Let me explain you the client requirement actually there are lots of pending sales orders say 1000 sales order of old date say in between the year of 2011 to 2013 .My client needs to put all these pending sales order in reason of rejection by MASS transaction.And some of those sales orders are having subsequent documents like delivery,billing etc.Suggest me what to do.

Regards,

Arnab Sarkar