Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart delivery address not transferred to ECC PR

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

We recently upgraded from SRM 701 to 713 and to ECC EHP6. After upgrade the SC Delivery address is not getting transferred to back end PR instead the PR shows Plant address as delivery address. As per this wiki article

Shopping Cart Delivery Address transfer from SRM to ECC - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wik...

the standard behavior is that SRM Delivery address should be transferred to PR but to our OSS SAP replied that standard behavior is opposite i.e.

PR Takes Plant address as delivery address as default.

Response from SAP:

Please see that the standard fields of EMLIF and LBLKZ are not
available in BAPI structures. This is the standard functionality of
BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE.
If you are using a release newer than Release 4.7 , which I believe
you are , you can use BAPI_PR_CREATE instead. However , this is not
possible using BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE.
I am sorry that I do not have a better answer for you at this time but
the behavior that you are experiencing is standard SAP system design.

Q1. What is the standard behavior - SC Delivery address is transferred to PR or Plant address is used in PR?

Q2. What are the changes required to transfer SC Delivery address to back end PR?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anubhav,

Its unfortunate that SAP has not  tested the transfer of Delivery Address from Shopping cart to ECC Requisition.

SRM uses BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE  which is deprecated in the newer releases of ECC.  This is why the Delivery address is no longer transferred to ECC.

Check this note:2132886 - BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE - Delivery address is not updated

Interestingly I found another note in SRM area which asks customers to themselves implement a call to BAPI_PR_CREATE to fix such issues.

Check note:2108097 - Shopping cart transfer to ECC fails when using BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE

We have an upcoming Go Live with SRM 7.13/ECC 6.17 and I just noticed that Delivery address from Cart is not transferred to ECC Requisition.

I have to rush an urgent change due to this.

I dont know what else data is not being transferred without detailed testing.

Thanks,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following OSS Note was released on 07/APR/2015: Check if this helps

2146300 - Manual address not adopted or error 00055 is raised when creating requisition

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav

Did you try the methods mentionedin the link you had sent ..

It should ideallysolve your purpose ..

• Note 984211 - BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE: Ship-to address is transferred
    With this consulting note, ship to address will not be transferred to ECC Purchase Requisition. As SRM will not send this information, ECC plant address will be used.

• If you wish to pass the delivery address only in certain cases, then the BADIs BBP_PO_CREATE_BACK / BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW or BBP_PREQ_CREATE_BACK / BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW should be implemented to clear the delivery address value based on the business logic. Once this is done, ECC plant address will be used.            

• There is no consulting notes for POs. Therefore, you should implement BBP_PO_CREATE_BACK / BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW and delete the delivery address content in order to get the ECC plant address assigned to ECC PO.

Regards

Vinita