cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between APO Local order (08) and Planned order (05)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

What is differnce In R/3Object type 08 (Local orders ) and type 05(planned order ) In APO

0     Stock

1     Purchase Requisition

2     Purchase Order

3     Sales Order

4     Planning

5     Planned Order

6     Production Order

7     Reservation

8     APO Local Order

9     Advanced Shipping Notification

A     Order Confirmation

B     Delivery

I     Inspection Lot

M     Maintenance Order

P     Project Order

R     Proposed Order

T     Shipment

V     VMI Stock Transfer Order

Not yet determined

Thanks & regards

Virender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Virendra,

Planned orders are PPDS and SNP planned order which appear in MD04 in ECC system through OLTP.

APO Local Order

Orders that are created within an APO system, for example in a planning run, are not given an (OLTP) order category when created, since they were not transferred to the APO system from an external system. These orders all automatically receive (for example, when they are imported) the order category 8 (APO local order). These orders have an APO internal order category which distinguishes between criteria such as in-house production or external procurement.

Please refer link,

Also note Order type in Simulation Versions is always "APO Local Order" (Value "8").

all orders in inactive Planning Versions will have Order Type ("R/3 Object" field) 8, meaning "APO Local Order".

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Brahmankar

Thanks for your response

I have small doubt .  APO local order are created when planning run happens and they are not transfer to external system.  Does Planed order category (5) are transffered to ECC or not ???

But I have set publication Type in user parameter for In house production in Spro Then why the local order are not transffered to APO

Generally APO generates  internal planned order it is transffered to ECC Then Ecc generate planed order and sends to APO the original  internal order is replaced by APO.

BUT my Planned orders category (5 ) is also not visible in MD04 .

How to distinguish the Local order (8) and planned order (5)  whether they are transffered to ECC

Please correct If  I am wrong

Thanks & regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Inorder to transfer the receipt elements created by APO. you need to maintain the setting in /sapapo/sdp110. If you are using Periodic transfer then you need to process those change pointers via /sapapo/c5.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Expert

I am using PPDS planning but it is for  SNP orders  /sapapo/sdp 

Exactly i want to generate category (5) and category (8)  while planning how to do it .please suggest

Regards

Virender

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Virendra,

External systems (e.g. ERP) should not have visibility on these order category (8).

Please check you have active integration model for material and plant combination.

If you run the heuristic in simulation version system will create APO local planned order.

The conversion to "APO Local Order" happens during the Planning Version Copy. Report (/SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_PAR)

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Brahmankar

Thanks for your response

All the I Models are active please guide me . which heuristicis to be  run in simulation version to get local order because initially I am getting planed order with category (5)

I have tried to execute report /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_PAR what are inputs need to be selected as i am new to this report

please guide  me

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Virendra,

Go to product view RRP3 select the product location and version other than 000 means simulation version like 001.

Run the product Heuristic like SAP_PP_002 system will create the APO local planned orders.

by using external commend GT_ON in RRP 3 you can see the order category as 8.

Use report /SAPAPO/VERSION_COPY_PAR copy order from your simulation version ex 001 to active planning version 000 you will have planned order 5.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar

But I have only 000 as active planning version for which i am getting both 5 and 8 category .in sapapo/rrp3

Regards

virender

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Virendra

What I read from your posting

Exactly i want to generate category (5) and category (8)  while planning how to do it .please suggest

You can run CCR report and send order to ECC. Also check the SLG1 log for planned order in both the system.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar

Sorry for late reply

As per your suggestion  I have run ccr no inconsistency found in planned order no log is present in slg1

And i have run product heuristics  in rrp3 But still my planned orders are having category (8)

Initally when I triggering Gatp it is calling CTP to check availabilty  .In my my Planning run  first step is to delete fixed pegging sap_PP_011  second step calling CTP heuristic third step is Generate fixed pegging  Sap_PP_019 heuristics .

Initally some time i am getting planned order with category (5) and some time (8)  .I want to know how system will decide to generate 8 th  or 5  I.e whether send to external system or not

Regards

Virender

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the Transaction SMQ1 in APO for CIF queues and also share screen shot of product view and MD04.

Also check order are having valid source of supply.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar