cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to deactivate budgetary control after project and budget both are released?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to deactivate budgetary control after project and budget both are released?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you mean deactivate budget availability control for projects? If yes, then try CJBW. It is possible actually. But I need to know your business requirement first because generally we do CJEN and CJBV after CJBW.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Thank you for your reply.

As per the business requirement first we have activated budget released functionality on project, but later on client asked to deactivate this functionality because they don't want every time to released the budget. Now we have deactivated budget released functionality and reconstruct the project data by using CJEN but because some value was already released system was throwing error then we made Released as Zero using IMCBR3.

Now I want to update my budget but system automatically converting current budget in minus because of which I am not able to save it. I have deactivated  budget control using CJBW and made changes in Availability Control in Budget profile, Kept activation type " 0 " and deselect the tick mark of Over all and Released but don't understand it still triggering AVAC.

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

Thank you for your quick reply. SAP has provided one note 1145955 we have implemented the same and issue got resolved.

Closing this question .. !!

Thank you

Sheetal

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

you can deactivate availability control using TCODE-CJBW.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

Thank you for the quick reply. actually we have tried doing that but system gives error " over all budget is less then over all released " then we tried to make release as a zero but then my current budget is getting converted into negative values. We have changed budget profile and kept activation type as 0 but still system is giving error. Please suggest if you know any other way to make it happen?

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

you need to maintain released budget same as Budget assigned.

then you can try to deactivate availability control.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Sunil

Thank you for reply. SAP has given one note 1145955 we have implemented and problem got resolved .

Thank you so much for you help.

Closing this question.