Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE Engine Stops with exitcode = -11113

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a little problem.

I was configuring my GRC, then at the end of it all i had to change my UME to point to my QA system instead of the Production system.

After i had made this change i restarted my Server and my J2EE engine stopped working with (exitcode = -11113).

I have attached the Dev_Server0/1 files .

I've tried stopping the services and restarting the Server a couple of times but it doesn't help.

Please assist.

Kind Regards,

Keletso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keletso,

Since you want AS Java-only system to use an AS ABAP as its data source, you must create a user and assigned the roles in the ABAP system in client 100

User : Create a SAPJSF_<SID of the java system>

Roles : Assigned the roles SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO and SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION

We can see from the error that user which you have mentioned in the connection parameter is having a wrong password or the user does not exists in SAP system in client 100. Kindly cross checked that

"Initialization of ABAP data source (com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3Persistence) failed: "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)". This message is critical if it appears during the startup of the AS Java."

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A',

Both my users exist in the Working Client with Valid dates, J2eeguest was locked, i unlocked it and restarted the Cluster again but still got the same issue.

SAPJSF is assigned the mentioned roles. But i still experience the issue

Kind Regards,

Keletso

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keletso,

I think you are not maintaining the user , in the ABAP system tab of JAVA ume.

Can you please attached the screenshot of the ABAP system tab.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi keletso,

Hope you are doing good.
This is indeed very strange. Just check the "LOCK" button in /nSU01. Try to isolate the issue by changing the user type to "dialog" and see if you are able to login to the r/3 server using this user.

If the issue persists, it would be better to check the actual engine;can you raise an incident with us and we can login and check fast.

Regards,
Hemanth

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keletso,

1. Logon to your abap stack in the relevant client with user SAPJSF with the password you set to confirm the password is correct for this you will have to temporary change the user type to DIALOG.

Once logged on as SAPJSF and you know password is correct and logon working change user SAPJSF back to user type SYSTEM.

to my knowledge:

In NW2004 SAPJSF is Communication user Netweaver 7.0 i.e. 2004s onwards it is SAPJSF as System user.

2. Start your configtool to edit the user details as necessary:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/Helpdata/EN/0b/50ad3e1d1edc61e10000000a114084/content.htm

Go to Configuration –> cluster_data–> server -> cfg -> services ->Click on Propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service ->Change the password in ume.r3.connection.master.passwd

Also check your user exists in correct client of backend i.e.

ume.r3.connection.master.client

And you need to check the user details in backend is correct i.e. GS1.

Kind Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

All of your answers were really helpful.

The Problem i think was not understanding WHICH user it uses to connect to my Client System (QA), so by just saying SAPJSF i went to look for a SAPJSF (yes it was there but that's not what it was connecting with). So in future i think we can help the person Struggling by asking them Which user is is it using to connect...(That can be checked in the COnfigtool , see screen shot)

1. Which User is it connecting with?

2. Make sure that , that User Exist in the Client System you're pointing your UME to.

My SAPJSF and Guest user were active, but now the probelm was that the user it was using  didn't exist in my QA system. It was looking for GS1ADM but in my QA system only GP1ADM was available, so i changed it to GP1. So the user and password needed to be changed in Configtool, i changed the user.

Kind Regards,

Keletso

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thats the issue Keletso. You should not be using <SID>ADM here .

Login to the configtool->switch to the configuration editor

mode->configuration->cluster_data->server-> cfg> services->

Propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service

Check the below values:

->ume.persistence.data_source_configuration=

dataSourceConfiguration_abap.xml

->ume.login.guest_user.uniqueids : J2EE_GUEST

->ume.r3.connection.master.client :

< Backend client to which the j2ee has to be connected >

->ume.r3.connection.master.msghost

->ume.r3.connection.master.r3name :

->ume.r3.connection.master.user :SAPJSF (SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION should

be assigned in the backend)

->ume.r3.connection.master.passwd: <passwd of the sapjsf user>

restart and the issue should be solved .

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi keletso,

Hope you are doing good.

UME is a core service and unless it starts, the J2EE server nodes will not reach the running state.
First of all please do check SAP NOTE: 718383 to see if the UME is supported.

Also do have a look at the below guide which will help you with the UME configuration:

<http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-23182>

If the issue persists, please can you trigger a restart of the engine (let us know the time) and then attach:

1)

The default trace file (latest)

/usr/sap/<SID>/JC<nr>/cluster/server0/logs/default trace.trc

2)

The work folder updated files

/usr/sap/<SID>/JC<nr>/work/dev*,std* and jvm* files

3)

Download UME configuration from server0:

<http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/EN/49/21616989A13896E10000000A421937/content.htm?fulls...>

Hope this helps.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kind Regards,

Hemanth
SAP AGS
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

I think i explained wrong, i'm quite new in Basis so i'm getting a hang of things.

I didn't touch the UME in the configtool, but what i changed is the User and the Application Server , you will see on my picture highlighted in Yellow.

The reason you see GP1 it's because we had done a Backup & Restore, so i needed to change the User to the User i used to do the Installation . I changed the user to GS1 and changed the Application Server to point to QA of which it was pointing to Prod

I hope this makes sense.

Kind Regards,

Keletso

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Keletso, can you attach the std_server0 to the thread so that the exact issue can be seen.This will help narrow down the issue.

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hermanth,

Here it is below, i see it's complaining about wrong username and password...

Already navigated to Configtool...

AS_Java_installation>\j2ee\configtool\configtool.bat.

Global server configuration servicescom.sap.security.core.ume.service.

Haven't changed anything though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stdout/stderr redirect
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
node name   : server1
pid         : 1408
system name : GS1
system nr.  : 00
started at  : Mon Mar 30 16:53:14 2015

[Thr 4048] Mon Mar 30 16:53:15 2015
[Thr 4048] MtxInit: 10002 0 0
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/pb/layout/taglib/ContainerTag addIviewResources
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/keystore/impl/security/CodeBasedSecurityConnector getApplicationDomain
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/rmi_p4/P4StubSkeletonGenerator generateStub
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/util/StringUtils escapeToJS
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/core/broker/PortalServiceItem startServices
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/server/deploy/WSConfigurationHandler downloadFile
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/jndisupport/util/AbstractHierarchicalContext lookup
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/cache/CacheNavigationNode getAttributeValue
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/TopLevelNavigationiView PrintNode
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/wcm/service/ice/wcm/ICEPropertiesCoder encode
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/lcr/pers/delta/importing/ObjectLoader loadObjects
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readElement
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readSequence
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/TypeMappingImpl initializeRelations
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/GeneratedComplexType _loadInto
CompilerOracle: exclude com/virsa/cc/comp/wdp/IPublicBackendAccessInterface$IContextNode doCreateElement
CompilerOracle: exclude com/virsa/cc/comp/wdp/IPublicBackendAccessInterface$IContextNode createNode

SAP J2EE Engine Version 7.00   PatchLevel 76340.450 is starting...

Loading: LogManager ... 984 ms.
Loading: PoolManager ... 16 ms.
Loading: ApplicationThreadManager ... 375 ms.
Loading: ThreadManager ... 0 ms.
Loading: IpVerificationManager ... 31 ms.
Loading: ClassLoaderManager ... 0 ms.
Loading: ClusterManager ... 656 ms.
Loading: LockingManager ... 157 ms.
Loading: ConfigurationManager ... 1531 ms.
Loading: LicensingManager ... 78 ms.
Loading: CacheManager ... 63 ms.
Loading: ServiceManager ...

Loading services.:
  Service memory started. (47 ms).
  Service cross started. (47 ms).
  Service timeout started. (47 ms).
  Service runtimeinfo started. (31 ms).
  Service file started. (94 ms).
  Service trex.service started. (63 ms).
  Service p4 started. (297 ms).
  Service classpath_resolver started. (31 ms).
  Service userstore started. (0 ms).
  Service jmx_notification started. (15 ms).
13.069: [GC 13.069: [ParNew: 232832K->13815K(291008K), 0.0463517 secs] 232832K->13815K(3087552K), 0.0464397 secs]
19.771: [GC 19.771: [ParNew: 246647K->17376K(291008K), 0.0150017 secs] 246647K->17376K(3087552K), 0.0150631 secs]
  Service log_configurator started. (10453 ms).
  Service locking started. (0 ms).
  Service naming started. (313 ms).
  Service ts started. (31 ms).
  Service licensing started. (16 ms).
  Service failover started. (0 ms).
  Service javamail started. (79 ms).
  Service jmsconnector started. (109 ms).
  Service iiop started. (218 ms).
  Service appclient started. (63 ms).
  Service http started. (250 ms).
  Service connector started. (125 ms).
  Service deploy started. (16235 ms).
  Service configuration started. (32 ms).
  Service MigrationService started. (62 ms).
  Service bi~mmr~deployer started. (16 ms).
  Service dbpool started. (1047 ms).
  Service UT started. (0 ms).
29.792: [GC 29.792: [ParNew: 250208K->27836K(291008K), 0.0345016 secs] 250208K->27836K(3087552K), 0.0346110 secs]
Mar 30, 2015 4:53:47 PM         com.sap.security.core.persistence [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_62] Fatal: Initialization of ABAP data source (com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3Persistence) failed: "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)". This message is critical if it appears during the startup of the AS Java.
Mar 30, 2015 4:53:47 PM  ...re.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_62] Fatal:
  service com.sap.security.core.ume.service ================= ERROR =================
Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.
com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: Start of UME service failed. Check help topic "Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)
at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:398)
at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)
at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)
at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)
at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:83)
at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:156)
Caused by: com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.PersistenceException: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.newPersistenceException(R3PersistenceBase.java:236)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.init(R3PersistenceBase.java:491)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.<init>(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:440)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.newInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:164)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:117)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:63)
at com.sap.security.core.InternalUMFactory.initializeUME(InternalUMFactory.java:221)
at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:287)
... 6 more

com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: Start of UME service failed. Check help topic "Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)
at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:398)
at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)
at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)
at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)
Caused by: com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.PersistenceException: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.newPersistenceException(R3PersistenceBase.java:236)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.init(R3PersistenceBase.java:491)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.<init>(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:440)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.newInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:164)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:117)
at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:63)
at com.sap.security.core.InternalUMFactory.initializeUME(InternalUMFactory.java:221)
at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:287)
... 6 more

[Framework -> criticalShutdown] Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.
Mar 30, 2015 4:53:47 PM             com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_62] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.
stdout/stderr redirect
started at  : Mon Mar 30 16:53:50 2015

[Thr 5036] MtxInit: 10002 0 0
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/pb/layout/taglib/ContainerTag addIviewResources
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/keystore/impl/security/CodeBasedSecurityConnector getApplicationDomain
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/rmi_p4/P4StubSkeletonGenerator generateStub
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/core/broker/PortalServiceItem startServices
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/server/deploy/WSConfigurationHandler downloadFile
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/prt/jndisupport/util/AbstractHierarchicalContext lookup
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/cache/CacheNavigationNode getAttributeValue
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/portal/navigation/TopLevelNavigationiView PrintNode
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sapportals/wcm/service/ice/wcm/ICEPropertiesCoder encode
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/lcr/pers/delta/importing/ObjectLoader loadObjects
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readElement
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/InstanceBuilder readSequence
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/TypeMappingImpl initializeRelations
CompilerOracle: exclude com/sap/engine/services/webservices/jaxrpc/encoding/GeneratedComplexType _loadInto
CompilerOracle: exclude com/virsa/cc/comp/wdp/IPublicBackendAccessInterface$IContextNode doCreateElement
CompilerOracle: exclude com/virsa/cc/comp/wdp/IPublicBackendAccessInterface$IContextNode createNode

Loading: LogManager ... 359 ms.
Loading: PoolManager ... 0 ms.
Loading: ApplicationThreadManager ... 62 ms.
Loading: ThreadManager ... 16 ms.
Loading: ClusterManager ... 188 ms.
Loading: LockingManager ... 47 ms.
Loading: ConfigurationManager ... 1375 ms.
Loading: LicensingManager ... 47 ms.
Loading: CacheManager ... 62 ms.

Loading services.:
  Service memory started. (16 ms).
  Service cross started. (0 ms).
  Service file started. (15 ms).
  Service timeout started. (15 ms).
  Service runtimeinfo started. (15 ms).
  Service jmx_notification started. (31 ms).
  Service trex.service started. (47 ms).
  Service p4 started. (94 ms).
  Service classpath_resolver started. (15 ms).
6.898: [GC 6.898: [ParNew: 232832K->14583K(291008K), 0.0221146 secs] 232832K->14583K(3087552K), 0.0222181 secs]
10.572: [GC 10.572: [ParNew: 247415K->17482K(291008K), 0.0243602 secs] 247415K->17482K(3087552K), 0.0244292 secs]
  Service log_configurator started. (6234 ms).
  Service naming started. (172 ms).
  Service licensing started. (62 ms).
  Service failover started. (62 ms).
  Service appclient started. (62 ms).
  Service javamail started. (94 ms).
  Service ts started. (78 ms).
  Service jmsconnector started. (141 ms).
  Service connector started. (140 ms).
  Service http started. (422 ms).
  Service iiop started. (156 ms).
  Service deploy started. (11172 ms).
  Service MigrationService started. (32 ms).
  Service configuration started. (15 ms).
  Service dbpool started. (734 ms).
  Service UT started. (0 ms).
Mar 30, 2015 4:54:08 PM         com.sap.security.core.persistence [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_48] Fatal: Initialization of ABAP data source (com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3Persistence) failed: "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)". This message is critical if it appears during the startup of the AS Java.
Mar 30, 2015 4:54:08 PM  ...re.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_48] Fatal:
  service com.sap.security.core.ume.service ================= ERROR =================
Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.
... 6 more

... 6 more

[Framework -> criticalShutdown] Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.
Mar 30, 2015 4:54:08 PM             com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_48] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.
stdout/stderr redirect
started at  : Mon Mar 30 16:54:10 2015

[Thr 6928] MtxInit: 10002 0 0

Loading: LogManager ... 375 ms.
Loading: ApplicationThreadManager ... 47 ms.
Loading: ThreadManager ... 15 ms.
Loading: IpVerificationManager ... 0 ms.
Loading: ClassLoaderManager ... 16 ms.
Loading: ClusterManager ... 219 ms.
Loading: ConfigurationManager ... 1312 ms.
Loading: LicensingManager ... 63 ms.
Loading: CacheManager ... 47 ms.

Loading services.:
  Service file started. (172 ms).
  Service classpath_resolver started. (47 ms).
  Service timeout started. (157 ms).
  Service runtimeinfo started. (16 ms).
  Service trex.service started. (31 ms).
  Service jmx_notification started. (15 ms).
9.233: [GC 9.233: [ParNew: 232832K->14429K(291008K), 0.0306452 secs] 232832K->14429K(3087552K), 0.0307420 secs]
14.514: [GC 14.514: [ParNew: 247261K->17461K(291008K), 0.0182918 secs] 247261K->17461K(3087552K), 0.0183606 secs]
  Service log_configurator started. (10219 ms).
  Service naming started. (219 ms).
  Service failover started. (125 ms).
  Service licensing started. (110 ms).
  Service javamail started. (140 ms).
  Service appclient started. (141 ms).
  Service jmsconnector started. (141 ms).
  Service connector started. (156 ms).
  Service ts started. (203 ms).
  Service iiop started. (110 ms).
  Service http started. (796 ms).
17.619: [GC 17.620: [ParNew: 250293K->22931K(291008K), 0.0328158 secs] 250293K->22931K(3087552K), 0.0329118 secs]
  Service deploy started. (11765 ms).
  Service configuration started. (16 ms).
  Service bi~mmr~deployer started. (0 ms).
  Service MigrationService started. (31 ms).
  Service dbpool started. (812 ms).
  Service UT started. (16 ms).
Mar 30, 2015 4:54:30 PM         com.sap.security.core.persistence [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_94] Fatal: Initialization of ABAP data source (com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3Persistence) failed: "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)". This message is critical if it appears during the startup of the AS Java.
Mar 30, 2015 4:54:30 PM  ...re.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_94] Fatal:
... 6 more

... 6 more

Mar 30, 2015 4:54:30 PM             com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_94] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.
stdout/stderr redirect
started at  : Mon Mar 30 16:54:35 2015

[Thr 5000] MtxInit: 10002 0 0

Loading: LogManager ... 328 ms.
Loading: ApplicationThreadManager ... 63 ms.
Loading: ThreadManager ... 0 ms.
Loading: ClusterManager ... 156 ms.
Loading: ConfigurationManager ... 1281 ms.
Loading: LicensingManager ... 94 ms.
Loading: CacheManager ... 94 ms.

Loading services.:
  Service file started. (16 ms).
  Service timeout started. (63 ms).
  Service classpath_resolver started. (15 ms).
  Service jmx_notification started. (32 ms).
  Service runtimeinfo started. (16 ms).
  Service trex.service started. (47 ms).
8.285: [GC 8.285: [ParNew: 232832K->14950K(291008K), 0.0396481 secs] 232832K->14950K(3087552K), 0.0397532 secs]
11.799: [GC 11.799: [ParNew: 247782K->18340K(291008K), 0.0205211 secs] 247782K->18340K(3087552K), 0.0205858 secs]
  Service log_configurator started. (7828 ms).
  Service locking started. (15 ms).
  Service deploy started. (8187 ms).
  Service MigrationService started. (15 ms).
  Service naming started. (297 ms).
  Service failover started. (47 ms).
  Service licensing started. (63 ms).
  Service http started. (344 ms).
  Service javamail started. (78 ms).
  Service appclient started. (78 ms).
  Service jmsconnector started. (125 ms).
  Service ts started. (109 ms).
  Service connector started. (109 ms).
  Service configuration started. (31 ms).
  Service iiop started. (125 ms).
  Service dbpool started. (1000 ms).
  Service UT started. (15 ms).
Mar 30, 2015 4:54:52 PM         com.sap.security.core.persistence [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_48] Fatal: Initialization of ABAP data source (com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3Persistence) failed: "Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)". This message is critical if it appears during the startup of the AS Java.
Mar 30, 2015 4:54:52 PM  ...re.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_48] Fatal:
... 6 more

... 6 more

Mar 30, 2015 4:54:52 PM             com.sap.engine.core.Framework [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_48] Fatal: Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keletso

1. Error message " JLaunchIExitJava: exit hook is called (rc = -11113)"

Refer the SAP KBA 1658911 - J2EE System fails with "exitcode = -11113"

2. Error Msg " HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError "

Refer the SAP Note - 1289240 - How to deal with out of memory errors

3. Error Msg " can't find framework package \usr\sap\SID\INST_ID\exe\jvmx.jar"

Refer the SAP KBA - 1728457 - JStartupICheckFrameworkPackage: can't find framework package message during startup of the...

BR

SS

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. On your working client could you check the user id status(User id locked or not) SAPJSF , J2ee_guest  ?

2.  Check this SAP KBA for error message  " Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started. com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: Start of UME service failed. Check help topic "Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)"

2055773 - J2EE Engine cannot be started due to UME service failed with error "XML Declaration not al...

1707693 - J2EE engine startup fails due to backend user account not in validity date error

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Both my users exist in the Working Client with Valid dates, J2eeguest was locked, i unlocked it and restarted the Cluster again but still got the same issue.

And my issue is not XML as it say "Start of UME service failed. Check help topic "Start of UME Service Failed". Technical details: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)" Name & Password incorrect. Which Name & Password is it refering to?

Kind Regards,

Keletso

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you change the DDIC user id password? check the solution provided in the SAP Note

1223505 - START_J2EE_INITIAL fails with RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE

BR

SS