cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Details on ARA Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

While running ARA reports, the results show User ID and User name and User Group along with Risks information. I am wondering whether I can get User details like Location, Job details etc into the report columns. I can view those details when I click on the User ID but I would like to bring those details on to the report itself. Is there any customization involved for this to happen? Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

I think we can develop a separate program/report,

You can check the possibilities with ABAP consultant like below.

we can take technical name as reference of user level Access Risk Analysis report and develop a program

where we can insert the field as t code:SU01 to fetch the user details(we need to maintain User details like Location, Job details in SU01 )

or

we create table by joining user master data table and rule set(consists of Functions , Risks , Actions , Permissions etc.),then include in developed program similar to user level risk analysis.

Regards

Baithi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

Could you please mention which report in ARA you are referring to ?

So that it will be easy to check for the solution.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

It is the user level Access Risk Analysis report under Access Management.

0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

Risk Analysis is intended to check the violations for a Role / User with the respective ruleset.

as you know this Report will run based on the ruleset we uploaded , that consists of Functions , Risks , Actions , Permissions etc.

Those fields related information we can see in this report & I dont think we can customize the risk analysis report along with user attributes other than user group & custom group (if you maintain something in GRC).

Thanks.

Dinesh