cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete inbound delivery in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am new in the page and hope you help me.

Briefly about the problem:

Recently we have inactive storage location (2171), which is not used.

Often our users make mistakes and habit they publish to it.

With the result that the HU's stuck between EWM and 2171.

How i can reverse it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

I will try with some skreens to explain you.

Here is the qustion HU with the wrong task from StorLoc CT02 to 2171:

When i check it with HUMO, show me that it is in E023(our warehouse):

but in stock overview inE023 the HU missing:

with MMBE show me that the quantities are in E023:

In E023 physically the quantities are 115, not 223

I tried to reverse the delivery with VL09:

Is any way to move this HU to other StorLoc (2170) ?

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

It looks like, both Storage locations assigned to samw warehouse.

you just need to move your HU in EWM using /SCWM/ADHU Tcode from GI-2171 to TRF-2170. Then, you should be able to see the stock in Storage location 2170.

If /SCWM/ADHU does not allow, try /SCWM/POST

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

in regard to the screenshot of the stock overview in EWM, where you say the HU is missing. That is overview of the available stock, which does not have to show the HU necessarily.

Please use the button "Physical stock" on the storage bin to list the stock with HUs, please check there.

Thanks.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

With ""Physical stock" is the same situation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the last WT - Goods Issue posting from the bin GI-2171 - that is stuck in the inbound queue - SMQ2 in ECC, correct?

If my understanding is correct, you need to reverse this warehouse task and then delete the stuck queue in ECC.

Is the task created with reference to outbound delivery? Is it direct consumption posting? What triggers the task please?

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evan

If 2171 storage location never going to be used again, then it is better to remove WH assignment for it in ECC. Deliveries created with this storage location will not be distributed to EWM. It will just be IM relevant deliveries. Correcting storage location in delivery to 2070 will make it relevant for EWM. Please be sure that there are no stocks / open WH tasks/Open deliveries in 2171, before you remove WH assignment. Otherwise will cause inconsistency in IM - WM.

If 2171 is temporarily inactive, need more information to comment on solution.

Best Regards

Phani sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ivan,

what do you mean by HU being stuck between EWM and 2171?

Does inbound delivery exist in EWM?

If so, it depends whether your putaway activity has not started yet. You need to reject the inbound delivery document in PRDI in EWM and this is possible only when putaway not started.

Rejection makes the ECC inbound delivery quantity zero and closes the document.

Regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

let's imagine that we have one box and have to move it from GR Zone to StorLoc 2170 as we create warehouse task with RF scanner. But instead we do mistake and create task for 2171, which is inactive. If the task is not confirm to barcode, no problem, just we will cancel it. But if someone confirm it the HU stuck. In EWM monitoring we can't see HU, only with MMBE can see the quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please provide a screenshot of the warehouse task, which causes HU being stuck? Does the task have both source and destination HU?

Is the inbound delivery part of a stock transfer between two storage location, or is it goods receipt process. Your inbound delivery has HU assigned and trasferred from ECC and these gets lost when you confirm putaway to specific storage type?

Thank you.

Petr