SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Account replication from CRM to ISU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting BDoc Exception BUAG_MAIN BUAG 9 with message text "No contract account found", an outbound error.

The root cause which I found is all the contract accounts are not being replicated to ISU from CRM, though some of them are being replicated.

I searched but could not find any standard program to resend contract account from CRM to ISU.

Could you tell me how to do this replication in such cases or I need to develop a program. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya Shree

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transactions R3AR2 and R3AR4 to resynch master data. The 'adapter object' for contract accounts is BUAG_MAIN and the 'object class' is BUPA.

But of course, you need to find out why they are not being transferred in the first place. Have you checked the BDOC queues? SMQ1, SMQ2, SMW01 etc.

cheers

Paul

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transactions R3AR2 and R3AR4 to resynch master data. The 'adapter object' for contract accounts is BUAG_MAIN and the 'object class' is BUPA.

But of course, you need to find out why they are not being transferred in the first place. Have you checked the BDOC queues? SMQ1, SMQ2, SMW01 etc.

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

The transactions R3AR2 and R3AR4 are not much helpful as R3AR2 uses SELECT_OPTION table, in which the complete range from LOW to HIGH is selected.

But some of the contract accounts are being replicated, so we need to go for specific ones which are not being replicated.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Not much helpful? Explore a little. You can use them to transfer single objects. Just set the LOW value and leave the HIGH blank. You can also transfer a list of objects.

But this is just a band-aid. Have you found out why the transfer is not happening in  he first place?

cheers

Paul

former_member197655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Have maintained the number ranges correctly in IS-U , actually you will have to map number ranges for Business Agreements(CRM) to contract accounts (IS-U). But still you can check in SMW01 , what's the exact cause of the error or in queues if there is any SYSFAIL error.

Regards,

Manjeet .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check transaction ECRMREPL in ECC.It is possible that during move in process it might have failed replication and got stuck in ECRMREPL.You can get  installation number from CRM and  then use this as selection criteria in ECRMREPL.

If you get the entry in ECRMREPL,there you can check the cause of error,first resolve the error and re-execute the transaction from ECRMREPL.Contract account will get replicated along with other move-in objects.

former_member197655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Could you please check the table TFK_BUAG_REF , whether you have provided the reference contract accounts for each business agreement class.

Regards,

Manjeet.