cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time customer phone number

0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know where to get the phone number entered during sales order creation of one time customers. Also how can I make the telephone field mandatory in the pop up that comes up to enter the one time customer details.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can refer OSS  1798425 - VA01 for CPD customer and discuss with an ABAP'er for additional help.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As rightly said by you can get telephone number and other details that we enter in that pop up screen from ADRC table. The link is already explained by Jelena.

For making telephone number a mandatory field you need to create a screen variant with SHD0 and activate that variant. You also need to assign that variant to sales document type in VOV8.

Test this and update your findings.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply. Can you please elaborate on the steps of SHD0 and VOV8

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search in SCN or Google it on how to create a variant

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Put some efforts and search in Google with text How to create screen variant. How to assign screen variant to sale order. This is not that complicated.

Thank$

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VBPA table you should see the address ID (ADRNR) for the customer. This will lead to ADRC table (and others ADR*, I don't remember which one has the phone). This address ID is specific to the order, you'll notice it's different than in the customer master.

To make it required - I guess you'll have to add a user exit / enhancement. Keep in mind that the same pop-up is used in multiple transactions, so make sure not to break anything there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nayef,

In the Account group , if you check the one-time customer then while creating the sales order itself it will appear to change the address for that customer.By the time you can enter your required fields.

Regards

Singh D