cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resizing a table in Adobe form J_3R_INV1_CONTEXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm quite new with Abobe forms and stuck with a task. It might seem simple, but though in this J_3R_INV1_CONTEXT form.

There's a table (containing 13 columns) on the second page, and cc 1 cm is cut from it's right side, during printing.

I can't move the whole table to the left because it's size.

So I would like to cut 1-1 mm from all of the columns.

I could easily do this at the first column, but not at the rest of the columns, the width of the columns cannot be changed, they are automatically set back to 0 after I try to modify them.

Could anyone help me in resizing this, a step-by-step instruction or a tutorial would be good also.

Thank you

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

diego_santos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

First, make sure that your Adobe Form does not exceed the printable area of your printer.
Please review my KBA about this situation.

2085552 - PDF print out is slightly cut

Regards,
Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the note, and everything was set properly (to A! paper size) in the form.

Any other idea how to resize the columns?

Thank you

T

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

I checked the mentioned form and, as this table is setted as TABLEROW and some of its cells are static, is not possible to change the column size in the layout or even though changing it directly in the XML file, cell by cell. I was trying it.

For example, choose the Cell6 of TABLEROW[0] and click on tab 'XML Source'. You will see this statement:
<draw colSpan="3" h="16.3166mm" name="Cell7" w="22.225mm">

You can try to change the value 'colSpan' according to your requirement.

This table size is not modifiable because it was developed to it.
I believe that Diego's suggestion can help in this case, if you are having problems to print the entire table on the page.

Regards,
Lucas Comassetto.