cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Guarantee amount on Sales Documents..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please help me about the following issue

My client's requirement is

-Guarantee amount taken from customer is hold by the company.

-Client wants the Guarantee amount should be replicated on all its sales documents and invoices with regular transaction amount.

Thanks,

Rasheed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Client wants the Guarantee amount should be replicated on all its sales documents

Go with Down Payment process but in order to achieve the above requirement, take the help of ABAP team and add the required logic in the smart form being used currently.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for you quick response. I will follow up with ABAP guys for smart forms.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just for my understanding I want to ask that what is customer guarantee amount? Is it down payment amount or something else?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

-Guarantee amount is which we hold from customer for a security, may be against contract sales.

-The amount would be returned when the business relationship ends with the customer.

-It can be converted into down payment with the ascent of both parties.

-It is basically allotting some portion of finished products to a certain customer who intend to   purchase from the company.

-Customer Guarantee amount received is a liability.

Hoping addressed your question.

Thanks,

Rasheed

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes this answers my question and thank you for explaining it.

As rightly said by Lakshmipathi you can enter this amount in system ad advance cash with special GL indicator A. You might already be doing this.

After this you can add this in your invoice or order print out with the help of ABAPER.

Thank$